- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 12 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
Vino! A Wine Shop tasting with Isenhower Cellars
October 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
SPOKANE, Wash. – Walla Walla Valley producer Isenhower Cellars is heading to Spokane for an afternoon for a drop in tasting at Vino! A Wine Shop.
Pop in for a tasting with Denise Isenhower, accompanied by light bites of cheese and crackers. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for a date, a break with friends or a moment to yourself to try new award-winning Pacific Northwest wines.