- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vino! A Wine Shop tasting with Isenhower Cellars
October 29, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
SPOKANE, Wash. – Walla Walla Valley producer Isenhower Cellars is heading to Spokane for an afternoon for a drop in tasting at Vino! A Wine Shop.
Pop in for a tasting with Denise Isenhower, accompanied by light bites of cheese and crackers. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for a date, a break with friends or a moment to yourself to try new award-winning Pacific Northwest wines.