- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 15 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vino! A Wine Shop tasting with Isenhower Cellars
October 29 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
SPOKANE, Wash. – Walla Walla Valley producer Isenhower Cellars is heading to Spokane for an afternoon for a drop in tasting at Vino! A Wine Shop.
Pop in for a tasting with Denise Isenhower, accompanied by light bites of cheese and crackers. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for a date, a break with friends or a moment to yourself to try new award-winning Pacific Northwest wines.