- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vino! A Wine Shop tasting with Isenhower Cellars
October 29, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
SPOKANE, Wash. – Walla Walla Valley producer Isenhower Cellars is heading to Spokane for an afternoon for a drop in tasting at Vino! A Wine Shop.
Pop in for a tasting with Denise Isenhower, accompanied by light bites of cheese and crackers. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for a date, a break with friends or a moment to yourself to try new award-winning Pacific Northwest wines.