- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vino! A Wine Shop tasting with Isenhower Cellars
October 29, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:30 pm$10
SPOKANE, Wash. – Walla Walla Valley producer Isenhower Cellars is heading to Spokane for an afternoon for a drop in tasting at Vino! A Wine Shop.
Pop in for a tasting with Denise Isenhower, accompanied by light bites of cheese and crackers. The cozy atmosphere is perfect for a date, a break with friends or a moment to yourself to try new award-winning Pacific Northwest wines.