- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Bothell Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk
September 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
BOTHELL, Wash. – Sample some of the Puget Sound’s premier wineries, breweries and distilleries on Saturday, Sept. 17, while shopping Bothell’s historic Main Street retailers.
Bring your friends and favorite drinking glass. Cost is $30. Check in at Alexa’s Café to get your event wristband, 10 tasting tickets and your map to find out which shop is playing host to which winery/distillery/brewery.
Each shop will also have delicious appetizers to enjoy. Don’t forget to keep track of your favorites and head back to Alexa’s Café when you are done tasting to purchase bottles to take home (at discounted prices).
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this event, organized by Seattle Uncorked and sponsored by Thank you to our sponsor PCC Natural Markets – Bothell. Ticket price includes 10 tastes, and additional tastes available for $1 each.
BYOG (bring your own glass). A limited supply of glasses will be available for $5 each. Purchase tickets online and save $5. Donations for the Bothell Fire Fund will be accepted at the event.
Proceeds for this event benefit the Greater Bothell Chamber of Commerce’s many programs and events that work to connect businesses and community in the Bothell and Kenmore areas.
Participating wineries include Love That Red Winery Naches Heights Vineyard/NHV Winery, Naked Winery, Three of Cups Winery, Gecko Cellars/Michael Florentino Cellars. Other craft beverage producers are Swede Hill Distillery, Foggy Noggin Brewery, McMenamin’s Brewery/Edgefield Wines/Edgefield Distillery, Beardsley Brewery/Wildwood Distillery and Whidbey Island Distillery.
Downtown businesses that are involved include Rain City Wines, 3 Petals Healing, Lauren Dillon-Merrill, Alexa’s Café, Bothell Furniture, Evergreen Karate, Harmony Massage & Boutique, Hillcrest Bakery, Nancy Pipinich, State Farm Insurance Olson Design Jewelers, Revolve True Food & Wine Bar, Sankara Imports, The Bothell Florist, The Neverending Bookshop, TSUGA Fine Art & Framing, WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies and Woodlawn Optical.