- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Bothell Wine, Beer and Spirits Walk
September 17, 2016 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
BOTHELL, Wash. – Sample some of the Puget Sound’s premier wineries, breweries and distilleries on Saturday, Sept. 17, while shopping Bothell’s historic Main Street retailers.
Bring your friends and favorite drinking glass. Cost is $30. Check in at Alexa’s Café to get your event wristband, 10 tasting tickets and your map to find out which shop is playing host to which winery/distillery/brewery.
Each shop will also have delicious appetizers to enjoy. Don’t forget to keep track of your favorites and head back to Alexa’s Café when you are done tasting to purchase bottles to take home (at discounted prices).
Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in this event, organized by Seattle Uncorked and sponsored by Thank you to our sponsor PCC Natural Markets – Bothell. Ticket price includes 10 tastes, and additional tastes available for $1 each.
BYOG (bring your own glass). A limited supply of glasses will be available for $5 each. Purchase tickets online and save $5. Donations for the Bothell Fire Fund will be accepted at the event.
Proceeds for this event benefit the Greater Bothell Chamber of Commerce’s many programs and events that work to connect businesses and community in the Bothell and Kenmore areas.
Participating wineries include Love That Red Winery Naches Heights Vineyard/NHV Winery, Naked Winery, Three of Cups Winery, Gecko Cellars/Michael Florentino Cellars. Other craft beverage producers are Swede Hill Distillery, Foggy Noggin Brewery, McMenamin’s Brewery/Edgefield Wines/Edgefield Distillery, Beardsley Brewery/Wildwood Distillery and Whidbey Island Distillery.
Downtown businesses that are involved include Rain City Wines, 3 Petals Healing, Lauren Dillon-Merrill, Alexa’s Café, Bothell Furniture, Evergreen Karate, Harmony Massage & Boutique, Hillcrest Bakery, Nancy Pipinich, State Farm Insurance Olson Design Jewelers, Revolve True Food & Wine Bar, Sankara Imports, The Bothell Florist, The Neverending Bookshop, TSUGA Fine Art & Framing, WeHoneyDo.com Service Companies and Woodlawn Optical.