- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 14 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 day ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Spokane at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
August 4, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries, and savor culinary options from Masselow’s and the Northern Quest Resort & Casino’s culinary team. General admission begins at 6 p.m., but VIP passes allow for 5 p.m. entry.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole, Anelare, Balboa, Buried Cane, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge, CAVU, Convergence Zone, Coyote Canyon, DaMa, Finnriver, Forgeron, Gamache, Goose Ridge, Gordon, Hard Row to Hoe, Hedges, Hoodsport, Kiona, Kitzke, Locati, Mackey, Market, Maryhill, Mercer, Northwest Cellars, Pontin del Roza, San Juan, Sky River, Skylite, SuLei, Sun River, Terra Blanca, Tertulia, Treveri, Trio, Walla Faces, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook and Yakima Valley Vintners.
Vintage Spokane is Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event. Lodging packages at Northern Quest are available. Mention the Vintage rate when making reservations at 1-800-871-6772.