- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 9 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 1 day ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Spokane at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
August 4, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries, and savor culinary options from Masselow’s and the Northern Quest Resort & Casino’s culinary team. General admission begins at 6 p.m., but VIP passes allow for 5 p.m. entry.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole, Anelare, Balboa, Buried Cane, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge, CAVU, Convergence Zone, Coyote Canyon, DaMa, Finnriver, Forgeron, Gamache, Goose Ridge, Gordon, Hard Row to Hoe, Hedges, Hoodsport, Kiona, Kitzke, Locati, Mackey, Market, Maryhill, Mercer, Northwest Cellars, Pontin del Roza, San Juan, Sky River, Skylite, SuLei, Sun River, Terra Blanca, Tertulia, Treveri, Trio, Walla Faces, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook and Yakima Valley Vintners.
Vintage Spokane is Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event. Lodging packages at Northern Quest are available. Mention the Vintage rate when making reservations at 1-800-871-6772.