- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 7 hours ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 1 day ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 2 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 4 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Spokane at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
August 4, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries, and savor culinary options from Masselow’s and the Northern Quest Resort & Casino’s culinary team. General admission begins at 6 p.m., but VIP passes allow for 5 p.m. entry.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole, Anelare, Balboa, Buried Cane, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge, CAVU, Convergence Zone, Coyote Canyon, DaMa, Finnriver, Forgeron, Gamache, Goose Ridge, Gordon, Hard Row to Hoe, Hedges, Hoodsport, Kiona, Kitzke, Locati, Mackey, Market, Maryhill, Mercer, Northwest Cellars, Pontin del Roza, San Juan, Sky River, Skylite, SuLei, Sun River, Terra Blanca, Tertulia, Treveri, Trio, Walla Faces, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook and Yakima Valley Vintners.
Vintage Spokane is Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event. Lodging packages at Northern Quest are available. Mention the Vintage rate when making reservations at 1-800-871-6772.