- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Spokane at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
August 4, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries, and savor culinary options from Masselow’s and the Northern Quest Resort & Casino’s culinary team. General admission begins at 6 p.m., but VIP passes allow for 5 p.m. entry.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole, Anelare, Balboa, Buried Cane, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge, CAVU, Convergence Zone, Coyote Canyon, DaMa, Finnriver, Forgeron, Gamache, Goose Ridge, Gordon, Hard Row to Hoe, Hedges, Hoodsport, Kiona, Kitzke, Locati, Mackey, Market, Maryhill, Mercer, Northwest Cellars, Pontin del Roza, San Juan, Sky River, Skylite, SuLei, Sun River, Terra Blanca, Tertulia, Treveri, Trio, Walla Faces, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook and Yakima Valley Vintners.
Vintage Spokane is Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event. Lodging packages at Northern Quest are available. Mention the Vintage rate when making reservations at 1-800-871-6772.