- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintage Spokane at Northern Quest Resort & Casino
August 4, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries, and savor culinary options from Masselow’s and the Northern Quest Resort & Casino’s culinary team. General admission begins at 6 p.m., but VIP passes allow for 5 p.m. entry.
The list of participating wineries includes Airfield Estates, Alexandria Nicole, Anelare, Balboa, Buried Cane, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge, CAVU, Convergence Zone, Coyote Canyon, DaMa, Finnriver, Forgeron, Gamache, Goose Ridge, Gordon, Hard Row to Hoe, Hedges, Hoodsport, Kiona, Kitzke, Locati, Mackey, Market, Maryhill, Mercer, Northwest Cellars, Pontin del Roza, San Juan, Sky River, Skylite, SuLei, Sun River, Terra Blanca, Tertulia, Treveri, Trio, Walla Faces, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook and Yakima Valley Vintners.
Vintage Spokane is Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event. Lodging packages at Northern Quest are available. Mention the Vintage rate when making reservations at 1-800-871-6772.