- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
July 23 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$40
Vintage Spokane: A Wine and Food Affair, will highlight the award-winning and up-and-coming wineries throughout the Northwest, each offering samples of their amazing wine.
The Davenport Grand Hotel Ballrrom will play host to Vintage Spokane from 4-8 p.m. , Sunday, July 23, when patrons will sip wines from more than 50 of the region’s most celebrated wineries. Vintage Spokane is billed as Spokane’s largest summer wine and food event.
Purchasing the premium VIP ticket ($60) allows for an hour of early access.
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Spokane Youth Sports Association.