- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 19 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintimate Social with Efestē
February 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
KIRKLAND, Wash. — The Heathman Hotel Kirkland and Trellis Restaurant present their Vintimate Social, an evening showcasing food, wine, art and music. This year’s kickoff will spotlight Woodinville winery Efestē on Thursday, Feb. 27,
Trellis executive chef Brian Scheehser will feature hand-crafted hors d’oeuvres containing fresh ingredients from his 18-acre Woodinville farm, paired with Efestē wines.
During the three-hour social in the San Juan Ballroom, guests will have the opportunity to view the original artwork from Northwest artist Melissa Cole while listening to music performed by local pianist Patrick McBride. Cole’s art pieces will be on display at The Heathman through the end of March and are available for purchase.
The Vintimate Social is a 21 and over event that is offered four times each year. Tickets are offered at $30 per person in advance and $35 per person at the door, with both price options inclusive of tax and gratuity.
To purchase, call (425) 284-5858 or email [email protected]
The Heathman Hotel features 91 contemporary guest rooms and suites, and Trellis, a 90-seat wine-country-inspired restaurant.
In 2013, the hotel was featured on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and the 2013 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotel Rankings. Additionally, the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice awards ranked it as the 88th best hotel in the world in 2012. The hotel has also garnered the AAA of Washington Four Diamond Award and is also a member of the Preferred Hotel Boutique Group.