- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 8 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 5 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vintimate Social with Efestē
February 27, 2014 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
KIRKLAND, Wash. — The Heathman Hotel Kirkland and Trellis Restaurant present their Vintimate Social, an evening showcasing food, wine, art and music. This year’s kickoff will spotlight Woodinville winery Efestē on Thursday, Feb. 27,
Trellis executive chef Brian Scheehser will feature hand-crafted hors d’oeuvres containing fresh ingredients from his 18-acre Woodinville farm, paired with Efestē wines.
During the three-hour social in the San Juan Ballroom, guests will have the opportunity to view the original artwork from Northwest artist Melissa Cole while listening to music performed by local pianist Patrick McBride. Cole’s art pieces will be on display at The Heathman through the end of March and are available for purchase.
The Vintimate Social is a 21 and over event that is offered four times each year. Tickets are offered at $30 per person in advance and $35 per person at the door, with both price options inclusive of tax and gratuity.
To purchase, call (425) 284-5858 or email [email protected]
The Heathman Hotel features 91 contemporary guest rooms and suites, and Trellis, a 90-seat wine-country-inspired restaurant.
In 2013, the hotel was featured on Condé Nast Traveler’s Gold List and the 2013 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s Best Hotel Rankings. Additionally, the Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice awards ranked it as the 88th best hotel in the world in 2012. The hotel has also garnered the AAA of Washington Four Diamond Award and is also a member of the Preferred Hotel Boutique Group.