- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 21 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintners at the Vineyard on Red Mountain
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Join more than 20 Washington winemakers for Vintners at the Vineyard, an unforgettable evening Saturday, June 6, atop Red Mountain at Col Solare Winery.
This special event, formerly known as Revelry on Red Mountain, features 25 exceptional winemakers in one of the most scenic AVA in Washington state. Enjoy a spectacular sunset and panoramic views, gourmet food and amazing wines while rubbing elbows with some of our state’s best winemakers and growers as part of the Auction of Washington Wines.
Guests will enjoy regional wines paired with gourmet food from Jake Crenshaw of Olive Restaurant. Participating wineries include local favorites such as Fidelitas, J. Bookwalter, Upchurch and more. For a list of all participating wineries, visit www.auctionofwashingtonwines.org.
A Saturday night shuttle now available. Enjoy round-trip transportation from The Courtyard by Marriott, Richland to Col Solare for $25 per person. Reservation required and available for purchase on our ticketing site.
Saturday night event: $95 per person
Saturday night shuttle: $25 per person