- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 21 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 7 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vintners at the Vineyard on Red Mountain
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Join more than 20 Washington winemakers for Vintners at the Vineyard, an unforgettable evening Saturday, June 6, atop Red Mountain at Col Solare Winery.
This special event, formerly known as Revelry on Red Mountain, features 25 exceptional winemakers in one of the most scenic AVA in Washington state. Enjoy a spectacular sunset and panoramic views, gourmet food and amazing wines while rubbing elbows with some of our state’s best winemakers and growers as part of the Auction of Washington Wines.
Guests will enjoy regional wines paired with gourmet food from Jake Crenshaw of Olive Restaurant. Participating wineries include local favorites such as Fidelitas, J. Bookwalter, Upchurch and more. For a list of all participating wineries, visit www.auctionofwashingtonwines.org.
A Saturday night shuttle now available. Enjoy round-trip transportation from The Courtyard by Marriott, Richland to Col Solare for $25 per person. Reservation required and available for purchase on our ticketing site.
Saturday night event: $95 per person
Saturday night shuttle: $25 per person