- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 23 hours ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 3 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 4 days ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 4 days ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 5 days ago
- Rise and fall of Washington LembergerPosted 7 days ago
- Seattle gears up for Riesling Rendezvous in JulyPosted 1 week ago
- Hundreds help launch Walla Walla Valley’s Pambrun in stylePosted 1 week ago
- 3 Horse Ranch Vineyards to toast Idaho Wine Month with Eagle Foothills winesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vintners at the Vineyard on Red Mountain
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $95
Join more than 20 Washington winemakers for Vintners at the Vineyard, an unforgettable evening Saturday, June 6, atop Red Mountain at Col Solare Winery.
This special event, formerly known as Revelry on Red Mountain, features 25 exceptional winemakers in one of the most scenic AVA in Washington state. Enjoy a spectacular sunset and panoramic views, gourmet food and amazing wines while rubbing elbows with some of our state’s best winemakers and growers as part of the Auction of Washington Wines.
Guests will enjoy regional wines paired with gourmet food from Jake Crenshaw of Olive Restaurant. Participating wineries include local favorites such as Fidelitas, J. Bookwalter, Upchurch and more. For a list of all participating wineries, visit www.auctionofwashingtonwines.org.
A Saturday night shuttle now available. Enjoy round-trip transportation from The Courtyard by Marriott, Richland to Col Solare for $25 per person. Reservation required and available for purchase on our ticketing site.
Saturday night event: $95 per person
Saturday night shuttle: $25 per person