- Sunset’s Sara Schneider is the accidental wine expertPosted 15 hours ago
- Ste. Michelle launches Drumheller WinesPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 3 days ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 4 days ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 6 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 7 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 1 week ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 1 week ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Vintners at the Vineyard on Red Mountain
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $95
Join more than 20 Washington winemakers for Vintners at the Vineyard, an unforgettable evening Saturday, June 6, atop Red Mountain at Col Solare Winery.
This special event, formerly known as Revelry on Red Mountain, features 25 exceptional winemakers in one of the most scenic AVA in Washington state. Enjoy a spectacular sunset and panoramic views, gourmet food and amazing wines while rubbing elbows with some of our state’s best winemakers and growers as part of the Auction of Washington Wines.
Guests will enjoy regional wines paired with gourmet food from Jake Crenshaw of Olive Restaurant. Participating wineries include local favorites such as Fidelitas, J. Bookwalter, Upchurch and more. For a list of all participating wineries, visit www.auctionofwashingtonwines.org.
A Saturday night shuttle now available. Enjoy round-trip transportation from The Courtyard by Marriott, Richland to Col Solare for $25 per person. Reservation required and available for purchase on our ticketing site.
Saturday night event: $95 per person
Saturday night shuttle: $25 per person