- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vintners at the Vineyard on Red Mountain
June 6, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$95
Join more than 20 Washington winemakers for Vintners at the Vineyard, an unforgettable evening Saturday, June 6, atop Red Mountain at Col Solare Winery.
This special event, formerly known as Revelry on Red Mountain, features 25 exceptional winemakers in one of the most scenic AVA in Washington state. Enjoy a spectacular sunset and panoramic views, gourmet food and amazing wines while rubbing elbows with some of our state’s best winemakers and growers as part of the Auction of Washington Wines.
Guests will enjoy regional wines paired with gourmet food from Jake Crenshaw of Olive Restaurant. Participating wineries include local favorites such as Fidelitas, J. Bookwalter, Upchurch and more. For a list of all participating wineries, visit www.auctionofwashingtonwines.org.
A Saturday night shuttle now available. Enjoy round-trip transportation from The Courtyard by Marriott, Richland to Col Solare for $25 per person. Reservation required and available for purchase on our ticketing site.
Saturday night event: $95 per person
Saturday night shuttle: $25 per person