- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Virtual Viognier tasting with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor
April 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmNo admission
Looking to learn a bit more about the perfect summer-sipper Viognier? Grab a bottle and join us for #TwitterTuesday for a Twitter tasting session with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor. Follow us on Twitter @MaryhillWinery using hashtag #MaryhillTaste
Fans of Maryhill, Viognier enthusiasts and newcomers to Washington wines alike are all welcome to participate in a virtual tasting with the winemaker himself. Richard will uncork a bottle at the same time as you, answer questions, share tasting notes and use #MaryhillTaste to track all the action! Aside from a trip to the award-winning winery’s tasting room, this is the next best thing.
Notable Viognier awards:
2012 – Wine Press Northwest – Best of the Best – Double Gold
2012 – Indy International – Gold
2012 – San Francisco Wine Competition – Silver
Also, keep an eye out for the next installment or make a recommendation on the next wine to feature – Maryhill will be hosting Twitter Tuesday on a quarterly basis!