- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Virtual Viognier tasting with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor
April 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmNo admission
Looking to learn a bit more about the perfect summer-sipper Viognier? Grab a bottle and join us for #TwitterTuesday for a Twitter tasting session with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor. Follow us on Twitter @MaryhillWinery using hashtag #MaryhillTaste
Fans of Maryhill, Viognier enthusiasts and newcomers to Washington wines alike are all welcome to participate in a virtual tasting with the winemaker himself. Richard will uncork a bottle at the same time as you, answer questions, share tasting notes and use #MaryhillTaste to track all the action! Aside from a trip to the award-winning winery’s tasting room, this is the next best thing.
Notable Viognier awards:
2012 – Wine Press Northwest – Best of the Best – Double Gold
2012 – Indy International – Gold
2012 – San Francisco Wine Competition – Silver
Also, keep an eye out for the next installment or make a recommendation on the next wine to feature – Maryhill will be hosting Twitter Tuesday on a quarterly basis!