- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 23 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Virtual Viognier tasting with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor
April 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmNo admission
Looking to learn a bit more about the perfect summer-sipper Viognier? Grab a bottle and join us for #TwitterTuesday for a Twitter tasting session with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor. Follow us on Twitter @MaryhillWinery using hashtag #MaryhillTaste
Fans of Maryhill, Viognier enthusiasts and newcomers to Washington wines alike are all welcome to participate in a virtual tasting with the winemaker himself. Richard will uncork a bottle at the same time as you, answer questions, share tasting notes and use #MaryhillTaste to track all the action! Aside from a trip to the award-winning winery’s tasting room, this is the next best thing.
Notable Viognier awards:
2012 – Wine Press Northwest – Best of the Best – Double Gold
2012 – Indy International – Gold
2012 – San Francisco Wine Competition – Silver
Also, keep an eye out for the next installment or make a recommendation on the next wine to feature – Maryhill will be hosting Twitter Tuesday on a quarterly basis!