- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 22 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Virtual Viognier tasting with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor
April 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmNo admission
Looking to learn a bit more about the perfect summer-sipper Viognier? Grab a bottle and join us for #TwitterTuesday for a Twitter tasting session with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor. Follow us on Twitter @MaryhillWinery using hashtag #MaryhillTaste
Fans of Maryhill, Viognier enthusiasts and newcomers to Washington wines alike are all welcome to participate in a virtual tasting with the winemaker himself. Richard will uncork a bottle at the same time as you, answer questions, share tasting notes and use #MaryhillTaste to track all the action! Aside from a trip to the award-winning winery’s tasting room, this is the next best thing.
Notable Viognier awards:
2012 – Wine Press Northwest – Best of the Best – Double Gold
2012 – Indy International – Gold
2012 – San Francisco Wine Competition – Silver
Also, keep an eye out for the next installment or make a recommendation on the next wine to feature – Maryhill will be hosting Twitter Tuesday on a quarterly basis!