- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Virtual Viognier tasting with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor
April 22, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmNo admission
Looking to learn a bit more about the perfect summer-sipper Viognier? Grab a bottle and join us for #TwitterTuesday for a Twitter tasting session with Maryhill Winery winemaker Richard Batchelor. Follow us on Twitter @MaryhillWinery using hashtag #MaryhillTaste
Fans of Maryhill, Viognier enthusiasts and newcomers to Washington wines alike are all welcome to participate in a virtual tasting with the winemaker himself. Richard will uncork a bottle at the same time as you, answer questions, share tasting notes and use #MaryhillTaste to track all the action! Aside from a trip to the award-winning winery’s tasting room, this is the next best thing.
Notable Viognier awards:
2012 – Wine Press Northwest – Best of the Best – Double Gold
2012 – Indy International – Gold
2012 – San Francisco Wine Competition – Silver
Also, keep an eye out for the next installment or make a recommendation on the next wine to feature – Maryhill will be hosting Twitter Tuesday on a quarterly basis!