- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vital Wines launch dinner at Whitehouse-Crawford
April 6, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The launch dinner for Vital Wines, a nonprofit wine brand that generates funding for the free SOS Clinic in College Place, is scheduled for 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 6 at Whitehouse-Crawford Restaurant.
Ashley Trout of Flying Trout Wines created the winery. Vital Wines’ first release this spring will be a rosé of Sangiovese from Seven Hills Vineyard. There will be a red wine released this fall.
Combined production from Vital’s inaugural 2015 vintage will be about 400 cases. Each dinner ticket purchased also will provide a dinner for a Vital donor or a worker who harvested for Vital Wines in 2015.
“SOS is an open-door, no-questions-asked, bilingual, free clinic,” Trout said. “Donations are accepted at the door, but it’s a free clinic.”
Trout’s donation partners include AAC Pacific Coast (wine bottles), Abeja (crushing & destemming services) Banek Winegrower Management (harvesting and fruit contracting), Bella Fortuna Vineyard Management (tanks, harvesting and fruit contracting), Bugle Bottling Service, Cadus (barrel) Chapman Cordova (website services), Dunham Cellars (crushing and destemming), ETS Laboratories (lab work), Lafitte Cork and Capsule (capsules), Larry’s Vineyard (fruit contracting), M.A. Silva (bottles), Matt Banderas Photography (website images), Okanagan Label and Print (label printing), Proletariat Wine Company (custom crushing services), R Tanks & Repair (tank), Rack and Maintinence Source Company (barrel racks), Rudin Global Trucking Inc. (fruit hauling), Rule Steel (fermentation tank covers), Seven Hills Vineyard (fruit donation), Silver Strategic and Communications (public relations services), Summit View Vineyard (fruit donation), Tamarack Cellars (pressing services), Trey Busch (website photographs), Winery Compliance Services of Walla Walla (licensing), anonymous (graphic design, cork supplies, printing and shipping supplies).