- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Vital Wines launch dinner at Whitehouse-Crawford
April 6, 2016 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$120
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — The launch dinner for Vital Wines, a nonprofit wine brand that generates funding for the free SOS Clinic in College Place, is scheduled for 7 p.m., Wednesday, April 6 at Whitehouse-Crawford Restaurant.
Ashley Trout of Flying Trout Wines created the winery. Vital Wines’ first release this spring will be a rosé of Sangiovese from Seven Hills Vineyard. There will be a red wine released this fall.
Combined production from Vital’s inaugural 2015 vintage will be about 400 cases. Each dinner ticket purchased also will provide a dinner for a Vital donor or a worker who harvested for Vital Wines in 2015.
“SOS is an open-door, no-questions-asked, bilingual, free clinic,” Trout said. “Donations are accepted at the door, but it’s a free clinic.”
Trout’s donation partners include AAC Pacific Coast (wine bottles), Abeja (crushing & destemming services) Banek Winegrower Management (harvesting and fruit contracting), Bella Fortuna Vineyard Management (tanks, harvesting and fruit contracting), Bugle Bottling Service, Cadus (barrel) Chapman Cordova (website services), Dunham Cellars (crushing and destemming), ETS Laboratories (lab work), Lafitte Cork and Capsule (capsules), Larry’s Vineyard (fruit contracting), M.A. Silva (bottles), Matt Banderas Photography (website images), Okanagan Label and Print (label printing), Proletariat Wine Company (custom crushing services), R Tanks & Repair (tank), Rack and Maintinence Source Company (barrel racks), Rudin Global Trucking Inc. (fruit hauling), Rule Steel (fermentation tank covers), Seven Hills Vineyard (fruit donation), Silver Strategic and Communications (public relations services), Summit View Vineyard (fruit donation), Tamarack Cellars (pressing services), Trey Busch (website photographs), Winery Compliance Services of Walla Walla (licensing), anonymous (graphic design, cork supplies, printing and shipping supplies).