- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wahluke Slope harvest tour with Butch Milbrandt
October 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — We are taking a road trip to Mattawa, Wash., for a tour of Milbrandt Vineyards and its winery on the Wahluke Slope.
Tour bus departs the Prosser tasting room at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m. This is a rare opportunity to see harvest in action at Milbrandt Vineyards. We only open our winery for tours once a year.
Tickets are $50 for MBV Cellar Club members and $65 for others.
All ticket sales are final because of limited space. Credit cards will be charged at the time of reservation.
For reservations call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]