- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wahluke Slope harvest tour with Butch Milbrandt
October 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — We are taking a road trip to Mattawa, Wash., for a tour of Milbrandt Vineyards and its winery on the Wahluke Slope.
Tour bus departs the Prosser tasting room at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m. This is a rare opportunity to see harvest in action at Milbrandt Vineyards. We only open our winery for tours once a year.
Tickets are $50 for MBV Cellar Club members and $65 for others.
All ticket sales are final because of limited space. Credit cards will be charged at the time of reservation.
For reservations call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]