- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wahluke Slope harvest tour with Butch Milbrandt
October 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — We are taking a road trip to Mattawa, Wash., for a tour of Milbrandt Vineyards and its winery on the Wahluke Slope.
Tour bus departs the Prosser tasting room at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m. This is a rare opportunity to see harvest in action at Milbrandt Vineyards. We only open our winery for tours once a year.
Tickets are $50 for MBV Cellar Club members and $65 for others.
All ticket sales are final because of limited space. Credit cards will be charged at the time of reservation.
For reservations call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]