- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wahluke Slope harvest tour with Butch Milbrandt
October 19, 2013 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$65
PROSSER, Wash. — We are taking a road trip to Mattawa, Wash., for a tour of Milbrandt Vineyards and its winery on the Wahluke Slope.
Tour bus departs the Prosser tasting room at 10 a.m. and returns at 4 p.m. This is a rare opportunity to see harvest in action at Milbrandt Vineyards. We only open our winery for tours once a year.
Tickets are $50 for MBV Cellar Club members and $65 for others.
All ticket sales are final because of limited space. Credit cards will be charged at the time of reservation.
For reservations call 509-788-0030 ext 14 or email [email protected]