- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 4 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour with McKinley Springs Winery
August 22, 2015$100
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy an exclusive tour of Horse Heaven Hills vineyards and a tasting in Prosser with the McKinley Springs Winery family as part of 35th anniversary of the vineyard.
Start your adventure with a meet-and-greet tasting in our new Prosser tasting room. Buckle up for a private guided tour provided by the Andrews family. Sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful vistas of the Horse Heaven Hills American Viticultural Area.
Be prepared to walk the vines and talk terroir with the owners, growers and winemaker. End the evening by being an honored guest at a reserved table at our Lounging at the Loft event in Prosser, which will be staged by McKinley Springs Winery, then take home a signed bottle from our winery library.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour costs $100 per person. This all-inclusive wine tour features the winery visit and vineyard tour, round-trip transportation, appetizers, educational wine tasting among the vines, complimentary entry to Lounging at the Loft plus the signed bottle of wine from our library bottle, which has a retail value of $50.
Transportation will be provided by the Prosser Chamber of Commerce.
Contact the McKinley Springs Winery tasting room to reserve your tickets. Space is limited. Call the family at 509-786-0004.
Special pricing is available for groups of five or more.