- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour with McKinley Springs Winery
August 22, 2015$100
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy an exclusive tour of Horse Heaven Hills vineyards and a tasting in Prosser with the McKinley Springs Winery family as part of 35th anniversary of the vineyard.
Start your adventure with a meet-and-greet tasting in our new Prosser tasting room. Buckle up for a private guided tour provided by the Andrews family. Sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful vistas of the Horse Heaven Hills American Viticultural Area.
Be prepared to walk the vines and talk terroir with the owners, growers and winemaker. End the evening by being an honored guest at a reserved table at our Lounging at the Loft event in Prosser, which will be staged by McKinley Springs Winery, then take home a signed bottle from our winery library.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour costs $100 per person. This all-inclusive wine tour features the winery visit and vineyard tour, round-trip transportation, appetizers, educational wine tasting among the vines, complimentary entry to Lounging at the Loft plus the signed bottle of wine from our library bottle, which has a retail value of $50.
Transportation will be provided by the Prosser Chamber of Commerce.
Contact the McKinley Springs Winery tasting room to reserve your tickets. Space is limited. Call the family at 509-786-0004.
Special pricing is available for groups of five or more.