- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour with McKinley Springs Winery
September 19, 2015$100
PROSSER, Wash. — Enjoy an exclusive tour of Horse Heaven Hills vineyards and a tasting in Prosser with the McKinley Springs Winery family.
Start your adventure with a meet-and-greet tasting in our new Prosser tasting room. Buckle up for a private guided tour provided by the Andrews family. Sit back, relax and enjoy the beautiful vistas of the Horse Heaven Hills American Viticultural Area.
Be prepared to walk the vines and talk terroir with the owners, growers and winemaker. End the evening by being an honored guest at a reserved table at our Lounging at the Loft event in Prosser, which will be staged by McKinley Springs Winery, then take home a signed bottle from our winery library.
Walk the Vines, Talk the Dirt Tour costs $100 per person. This all-inclusive wine tour features the winery visit and vineyard tour, round-trip transportation, appetizers, educational wine tasting among the vines, complimentary entry to Lounging at the Loft plus the signed bottle of wine from our library bottle, which has a retail value of $50.
Transportation will be provided by the Prosser Chamber of Commerce.
Contact the McKinley Springs Winery tasting room to reserve your tickets. Space is limited. Call the family at 509-786-0004
Special pricing is available for groups of five or more.