- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 7 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend at Mackey Vineyards
November 1, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pmFree
Visit Mackey Vineyards during Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend to sample new releases and tour the winery.
The 2009 RAC came in at No. 3 under the Red Blends in the September issue of The Seattle Met Top 100 Washington Wines. It is named after our grandfather, Roger Adams Converse, and is a blend of Bordeaux varieties from three of the state’s top vineyards — Dionysus (Columbia Valley), Kiona (Red Mountain) and DuBrul (Yakima Valley).