- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 7 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend at Mackey Vineyards
November 1, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pmFree
Visit Mackey Vineyards during Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend to sample new releases and tour the winery.
The 2009 RAC came in at No. 3 under the Red Blends in the September issue of The Seattle Met Top 100 Washington Wines. It is named after our grandfather, Roger Adams Converse, and is a blend of Bordeaux varieties from three of the state’s top vineyards — Dionysus (Columbia Valley), Kiona (Red Mountain) and DuBrul (Yakima Valley).