- Walla Walla wine students cap their success on bottling dayPosted 2 days ago
- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 5 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 week ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend at Mackey Vineyards
November 1, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pmFree
Visit Mackey Vineyards during Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend to sample new releases and tour the winery.
The 2009 RAC came in at No. 3 under the Red Blends in the September issue of The Seattle Met Top 100 Washington Wines. It is named after our grandfather, Roger Adams Converse, and is a blend of Bordeaux varieties from three of the state’s top vineyards — Dionysus (Columbia Valley), Kiona (Red Mountain) and DuBrul (Yakima Valley).