- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 7 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend at Mackey Vineyards
November 1, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pmFree
Visit Mackey Vineyards during Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend to sample new releases and tour the winery.
The 2009 RAC came in at No. 3 under the Red Blends in the September issue of The Seattle Met Top 100 Washington Wines. It is named after our grandfather, Roger Adams Converse, and is a blend of Bordeaux varieties from three of the state’s top vineyards — Dionysus (Columbia Valley), Kiona (Red Mountain) and DuBrul (Yakima Valley).