- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 7 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend at Mackey Vineyards
November 1, 2013 @ 11:00 am - November 3, 2013 @ 3:00 pmFree
Visit Mackey Vineyards during Walla Walla Fall Release Weekend to sample new releases and tour the winery.
The 2009 RAC came in at No. 3 under the Red Blends in the September issue of The Seattle Met Top 100 Washington Wines. It is named after our grandfather, Roger Adams Converse, and is a blend of Bordeaux varieties from three of the state’s top vineyards — Dionysus (Columbia Valley), Kiona (Red Mountain) and DuBrul (Yakima Valley).