- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting at Mackey Vineyards
December 6, 2013 - December 8, 2013Free
WALLA WALLA — This annual event held the first full weekend of December in the Walla Walla Valley is certain to inspire your holiday spirit.
Amid the festive atmosphere of the season, winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel.
New releases often include the barrel samples you tasted at the prior year’s event. In the true spirit of the Walla Walla Valley, each winery participates in its own unique way offering a variety of features including art, music, culinaria and more.