- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting at Mackey Vineyards
December 6, 2013 - December 8, 2013Free
WALLA WALLA — This annual event held the first full weekend of December in the Walla Walla Valley is certain to inspire your holiday spirit.
Amid the festive atmosphere of the season, winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel.
New releases often include the barrel samples you tasted at the prior year’s event. In the true spirit of the Walla Walla Valley, each winery participates in its own unique way offering a variety of features including art, music, culinaria and more.