- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 24 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Valley Holiday Barrel Tasting at Mackey Vineyards
December 6, 2013 - December 8, 2013Free
WALLA WALLA — This annual event held the first full weekend of December in the Walla Walla Valley is certain to inspire your holiday spirit.
Amid the festive atmosphere of the season, winemakers and cellar staff provide samples of future releases straight from the barrel.
New releases often include the barrel samples you tasted at the prior year’s event. In the true spirit of the Walla Walla Valley, each winery participates in its own unique way offering a variety of features including art, music, culinaria and more.