- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend
November 4, 2016 - November 6, 2016Cost varies
The annual Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend is Nov. 4-6 as the Walla Walla Valley celebrates with tastings, winemaker dinners, live music and art.
Cellar doors are opening this time of year throughout the Walla Walla Valley, and new releases are available for tasting. Mapping out a fun weekend adventure touring the wineries is a great fall tradition. In addition, the Walla Walla Valley embraces the cooler weather with festivals and many more activities.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release weekend is an exciting time to savor the refreshing, brisk fall in the valley. It is one of six events coordinated by the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.