- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 44 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 21 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend
November 4 - November 6Cost varies
The annual Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend is Nov. 4-6 as the Walla Walla Valley celebrates with tastings, winemaker dinners, live music and art.
Cellar doors are opening this time of year throughout the Walla Walla Valley, and new releases are available for tasting. Mapping out a fun weekend adventure touring the wineries is a great fall tradition. In addition, the Walla Walla Valley embraces the cooler weather with festivals and many more activities.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release weekend is an exciting time to savor the refreshing, brisk fall in the valley. It is one of six events coordinated by the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.