- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 12 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend
November 4, 2016 - November 6, 2016Cost varies
The annual Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend is Nov. 4-6 as the Walla Walla Valley celebrates with tastings, winemaker dinners, live music and art.
Cellar doors are opening this time of year throughout the Walla Walla Valley, and new releases are available for tasting. Mapping out a fun weekend adventure touring the wineries is a great fall tradition. In addition, the Walla Walla Valley embraces the cooler weather with festivals and many more activities.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release weekend is an exciting time to savor the refreshing, brisk fall in the valley. It is one of six events coordinated by the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.