- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend
November 4, 2016 - November 6, 2016Cost varies
The annual Walla Walla Wine Fall Release Weekend is Nov. 4-6 as the Walla Walla Valley celebrates with tastings, winemaker dinners, live music and art.
Cellar doors are opening this time of year throughout the Walla Walla Valley, and new releases are available for tasting. Mapping out a fun weekend adventure touring the wineries is a great fall tradition. In addition, the Walla Walla Valley embraces the cooler weather with festivals and many more activities.
Walla Walla Wine Fall Release weekend is an exciting time to savor the refreshing, brisk fall in the valley. It is one of six events coordinated by the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance.