- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
Walla Walla wineries pour in Portland
February 27, 2017 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$60
PORTLAND, Ore. — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance will bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Portland’s Leftbank Annex.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from more than 40 producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and current releases by Walla Walla wineries.
Net proceeds will go toward Portland’s Classic Wines Auction, which works with charities focused on children and families.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of the Pacific Northwest. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit the Walla Walla Valley and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
Past participants included 21 Grams, Abeja, Adamant Cellars, Amavi Cellars, áMaurice Cellars, Balboa Winery, Bergevin Lane Vineyards, Browne Family Vineyards, Bunchgrass, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Caprio Cellars, Doubleback, Dunham Cellars, Dusted Valley FIGGINS, Five Star Cellars, Foundry Vineyards, g. Cuneo Cellars, Henry Earl Estates, Lagana Cellars, L’Ecole No 41, Long Shadows Vintners, Northstar, Otis Kenyon Wine, Pepper Bridge Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Sinclair Estate Vineyards, Sleight of Hand Cellars, Spofford Station Winery/James Leigh Cellars, Spring Valley Vineyard, Tamarack Cellars, Three Rivers Winery, Trust Cellars, Va Piano Vineyards, Waitsburg Cellars, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook, Watermill Winery and Woodward Canyon.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.