- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 7 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 1 day ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 2 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 3 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 4 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 5 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 7 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla wineries pour in Portland
February 29 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$60
Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance will bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Portland’s Pure Space.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from more than 40 producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and current releases by Walla Walla wineries.
Net proceeds will go toward Portland’s Classic Wines Auction, which works with charities focused on children and families.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of the Pacific Northwest. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit the Walla Walla Valley and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
In 2015, the list of participating wineries included 21 Grams, Abeja, Adamant Cellars, Amavi Cellars, áMaurice Cellars, Balboa Winery, Bergevin Lane Vineyards, Browne Family Vineyards, Bunchgrass, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Caprio Cellars, Doubleback, Dunham Cellars, Dusted Valley FIGGINS, Five Star Cellars, Foundry Vineyards, g. Cuneo Cellars, Henry Earl Estates, Lagana Cellars, L’Ecole No 41, Long Shadows Vintners, Northstar, Otis Kenyon Wine, Pepper Bridge Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Sinclair Estate Vineyards, Sleight of Hand Cellars, Spofford Station Winery/James Leigh Cellars, Spring Valley Vineyard, Tamarack Cellars, Three Rivers Winery, Trust Cellars, Va Piano Vineyards, Waitsburg Cellars, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook, Watermill Winery and Woodward Canyon.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.