- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 6 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla wineries pour in Portland
February 27 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$60
PORTLAND, Ore. — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance will bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Portland’s Leftbank Annex.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from more than 40 producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and current releases by Walla Walla wineries.
Net proceeds will go toward Portland’s Classic Wines Auction, which works with charities focused on children and families.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of the Pacific Northwest. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit the Walla Walla Valley and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
Past participants included 21 Grams, Abeja, Adamant Cellars, Amavi Cellars, áMaurice Cellars, Balboa Winery, Bergevin Lane Vineyards, Browne Family Vineyards, Bunchgrass, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Caprio Cellars, Doubleback, Dunham Cellars, Dusted Valley FIGGINS, Five Star Cellars, Foundry Vineyards, g. Cuneo Cellars, Henry Earl Estates, Lagana Cellars, L’Ecole No 41, Long Shadows Vintners, Northstar, Otis Kenyon Wine, Pepper Bridge Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Sinclair Estate Vineyards, Sleight of Hand Cellars, Spofford Station Winery/James Leigh Cellars, Spring Valley Vineyard, Tamarack Cellars, Three Rivers Winery, Trust Cellars, Va Piano Vineyards, Waitsburg Cellars, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook, Watermill Winery and Woodward Canyon.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.