- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 14 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla wineries pour at McCaw Hall in Seattle
February 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
SEATTLE — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance are excited to bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Seattle’s McCaw Hall.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from 50 of the Walla Walla Valley’s finest producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. Experience the commitment and passion that gives the renowned wine region of the Walla Walla Valley its energy and personality.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of Washington state. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit our town and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.