- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 1 day ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla wineries pour at Seattle’s McCaw Hall
February 8 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
SEATTLE — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance will bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Seattle’s McCaw Hall.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from more than 40 producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. Experience the commitment and passion that gives the renowned wine region of the Walla Walla Valley its energy and personality.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of Washington state. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit our town and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
The list of wineries that poured at the 2015 event includes 21 Grams, Abeja, Adamant Cellars, Amavi Cellars, áMaurice Cellars, Balboa Winery, Browne Family Vineyards, Bunchgrass, Cadaretta, Canoe Ridge Vineyard, Caprio Cellars, Castillo de Felicana, DaMa Wines, Doubleback, Dunham Cellars, Dusted Valley FIGGINS, Five Star Cellars, Foundry Vineyards, g. Cuneo Cellars, Henry Earl Estates, Kerloo Cellars, Lagana Cellars, L’Ecole No 41, Long Shadows Vintners, Northstar, Otis Kenyon Wine, Pepper Bridge Winery, Reininger Winery, Seven Hills Winery, Sinclair Estate Vineyards, Sleight of Hand Cellars, Spofford Station Winery/James Leigh Cellars, Spring Valley Vineyard, Tamarack Cellars, Three Rivers Winery, Trust Cellars, Va Piano Vineyards, Waitsburg Cellars, Walla Walla Vintners, Waterbrook, Watermill Winery and Woodward Canyon.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.