- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla wineries pour at McCaw Hall in Seattle
February 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
SEATTLE — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance are excited to bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Seattle’s McCaw Hall.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from 50 of the Walla Walla Valley’s finest producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. Experience the commitment and passion that gives the renowned wine region of the Walla Walla Valley its energy and personality.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of Washington state. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit our town and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.