- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
Walla Walla wineries pour at McCaw Hall in Seattle
February 13 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm$50
SEATTLE — Member wineries of the Walla Walla Valley Wine Alliance are excited to bring the Walla Walla Valley tasting experience to Seattle’s McCaw Hall.
Under one roof, you can sample a selection of Walla Walla wines from 50 of the Walla Walla Valley’s finest producers. Mingle with principals and winemakers who will pour for you and answer your questions, while sharing their insights on the vintage and their current releases. Experience the commitment and passion that gives the renowned wine region of the Walla Walla Valley its energy and personality.
This opportunity will enhance your understanding of the wines produced in this inviting corner of Washington state. It is an experience that will leave you wanting to visit our town and see the inner workings of a very special wine community.
The public tasting ranges from 5:30-8 p.m. The trade tasting, which is by invite only, runs 12:30 p.m. to 3 p.m.