- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 2 hours ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 1 day ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 4 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 5 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 6 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend at Dumas Station
May 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - May 5, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Dumas Station’s new tasting room will be open May 3-5 celebrating Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend. Stop by and taste their new 2010 Cow Catcher Red, 2010 Merlot and another secret wine scheduled to be released. They will feature an exhibit from local artist Anne Strode, plus cheese & crackers to taste with the wines.
Hours: Friday 1-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m. Cheers!