- Seattle’s Precept debuts West Side Wine – in a canPosted 2 hours ago
- Wine Boss takes over Gordon Estate winemakingPosted 1 day ago
- Bargain whites abound across Great NorthwestPosted 2 days ago
- St. Hubertus Riesling tops Best of Varietal for British Columbia winePosted 3 days ago
- King Estate seeks status as largest biodynamic vineyard in U.S.Posted 4 days ago
- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 5 days ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 6 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 1 week ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 1 week ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend at Dumas Station
May 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - May 5, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Dumas Station’s new tasting room will be open May 3-5 celebrating Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend. Stop by and taste their new 2010 Cow Catcher Red, 2010 Merlot and another secret wine scheduled to be released. They will feature an exhibit from local artist Anne Strode, plus cheese & crackers to taste with the wines.
Hours: Friday 1-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m. Cheers!