- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 23 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend at Dumas Station
May 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - May 5, 2013 @ 5:00 pmFree
Dumas Station’s new tasting room will be open May 3-5 celebrating Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend. Stop by and taste their new 2010 Cow Catcher Red, 2010 Merlot and another secret wine scheduled to be released. They will feature an exhibit from local artist Anne Strode, plus cheese & crackers to taste with the wines.
Hours: Friday 1-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m. Cheers!