- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 24 hours ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 2 days ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 3 days ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 4 days ago
- Cab is king at this year’s Celebrate Walla WallaPosted 5 days ago
- Great Northwest white winesPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon coast town gears up for Savor Cannon BeachPosted 7 days ago
- Small Washington wineries ask state for tax breakPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience a global opportunityPosted 1 week ago
- California company buys Walla Walla’s Seven Hills WineryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend at Dumas Station
May 3, 2013 @ 1:00 pm - May 5, 2013 @ 5:00 pm| Free
Dumas Station’s new tasting room will be open May 3-5 celebrating Walla Walla’s Spring Release Weekend. Stop by and taste their new 2010 Cow Catcher Red, 2010 Merlot and another secret wine scheduled to be released. They will feature an exhibit from local artist Anne Strode, plus cheese & crackers to taste with the wines.
Hours: Friday 1-5 p.m., Saturday 10-5 p.m., Sunday 1-5 p.m. Cheers!