- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center presents Casual Culinary series on chocolate
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center presents its Casual Culinary series as an opportunity to explore an ingredient or theme in a relaxed and social environment.
Chef Kristin Johnson of Martilla’s Kitchen will demonstrate three recipes that are seasonal, fresh, and full of Pacific Northwest flavor. A few guests might get to provide some hands-on help, and everyone will get to sample the finished products. You’ll get to take home recipes and learn a few new tricks for your kitchen, while enjoying an evening out at the Clore Center.
Theme: Death by Chocolate (menu subject to change)
Chocolate Chorizo Chile
Dark Chocolate Cherry Pots de Crème
Cocoa Pecan Espresso
Cost is $35 per person for advance purchases (plus tax), but it is $40 per person for day of purchases (plus tax).
The fee includes take home recipes, small plates and a glass of wine or beer.