- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center presents Casual Culinary series on chocolate
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center presents its Casual Culinary series as an opportunity to explore an ingredient or theme in a relaxed and social environment.
Chef Kristin Johnson of Martilla’s Kitchen will demonstrate three recipes that are seasonal, fresh, and full of Pacific Northwest flavor. A few guests might get to provide some hands-on help, and everyone will get to sample the finished products. You’ll get to take home recipes and learn a few new tricks for your kitchen, while enjoying an evening out at the Clore Center.
Theme: Death by Chocolate (menu subject to change)
Chocolate Chorizo Chile
Dark Chocolate Cherry Pots de Crème
Cocoa Pecan Espresso
Cost is $35 per person for advance purchases (plus tax), but it is $40 per person for day of purchases (plus tax).
The fee includes take home recipes, small plates and a glass of wine or beer.