- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center presents Casual Culinary series on chocolate
February 18, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center presents its Casual Culinary series as an opportunity to explore an ingredient or theme in a relaxed and social environment.
Chef Kristin Johnson of Martilla’s Kitchen will demonstrate three recipes that are seasonal, fresh, and full of Pacific Northwest flavor. A few guests might get to provide some hands-on help, and everyone will get to sample the finished products. You’ll get to take home recipes and learn a few new tricks for your kitchen, while enjoying an evening out at the Clore Center.
Theme: Death by Chocolate (menu subject to change)
Chocolate Chorizo Chile
Dark Chocolate Cherry Pots de Crème
Cocoa Pecan Espresso
Cost is $35 per person for advance purchases (plus tax), but it is $40 per person for day of purchases (plus tax).
The fee includes take home recipes, small plates and a glass of wine or beer.