- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 31 mins ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 20 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center presents Casual Culinary series on chocolate
February 18 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
PROSSER, Wash. — The Walter Clore Wine & Culinary Center presents its Casual Culinary series as an opportunity to explore an ingredient or theme in a relaxed and social environment.
Chef Kristin Johnson of Martilla’s Kitchen will demonstrate three recipes that are seasonal, fresh, and full of Pacific Northwest flavor. A few guests might get to provide some hands-on help, and everyone will get to sample the finished products. You’ll get to take home recipes and learn a few new tricks for your kitchen, while enjoying an evening out at the Clore Center.
Theme: Death by Chocolate (menu subject to change)
Chocolate Chorizo Chile
Dark Chocolate Cherry Pots de Crème
Cocoa Pecan Espresso
Cost is $35 per person for advance purchases (plus tax), but it is $40 per person for day of purchases (plus tax).
The fee includes take home recipes, small plates and a glass of wine or beer.