- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 1 day ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center Blind Rosé Tasting
July 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — The new Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser will explore rosés in a unique tasting experience designed to scintillate the senses. Sample eight Washington rosés, with seven of them from the same grape variety.
Exciting prizes will be available to the discerning palate. Registration includes eight wines to taste with light bites. This tasting is limited to the first 18 who register.