- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center Blind Rosé Tasting
July 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — The new Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser will explore rosés in a unique tasting experience designed to scintillate the senses. Sample eight Washington rosés, with seven of them from the same grape variety.
Exciting prizes will be available to the discerning palate. Registration includes eight wines to taste with light bites. This tasting is limited to the first 18 who register.