- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 15 hours ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center Blind Rosé Tasting
July 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — The new Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser will explore rosés in a unique tasting experience designed to scintillate the senses. Sample eight Washington rosés, with seven of them from the same grape variety.
Exciting prizes will be available to the discerning palate. Registration includes eight wines to taste with light bites. This tasting is limited to the first 18 who register.