- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Walter Clore Center Blind Rosé Tasting
July 24, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$30
PROSSER, Wash. — The new Walter Clore Wine and Culinary Center in Prosser will explore rosés in a unique tasting experience designed to scintillate the senses. Sample eight Washington rosés, with seven of them from the same grape variety.
Exciting prizes will be available to the discerning palate. Registration includes eight wines to taste with light bites. This tasting is limited to the first 18 who register.