- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 24 hours ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 2 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 4 days ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 6 days ago
- IPNC welcomes world of Pinot Noir to OregonPosted 7 days ago
- Meredith Smith takes over at Ste. Chapelle in IdahoPosted 1 week ago
- Columbia Crest brings in Crystal Gayle, BuckinghamsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines honors Jeb DunnuckPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention
February 9 - February 11
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Growers, winemakers and vendors throughout the Pacific Northwest convent at the Three Rivers Convention Center and Toyota Center for the 19th annual Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention meeting and trade show.
The re-formatted trade show will feature more than 150 exhibitors, a poster session spotlighting industry research, a State of the Industry report, a Leadership Luncheon featuring Ted Baseler of Ste Michelle Wine Estates and an honor reception recognizing industry legends and innovators.
Registration will open in December, and the convention’s 16 sessions include:
Crazy About Cab Clones Grand Tasting
Tasting Room Best Practices
Help Wanted: Getting A Job In The Wine Industry
Moving To Mastery Spanish Language Session
Water Symposium for Viticulture (Part 1 and 2)
Water Symposium For Wineries—The Water Cycle
Rhone Evolution Grand Tasting
White Wine Fining: Avoidance, acceptance and intervention
Professional Development – Standing Tall: What Do You Stand For?
Is Leafroll A Matter of Taste: Virus from Grapes to Glass
You’re As Cold As Ice: Managing and Mitigating Cold Damage
Applied Wine Chemistry: Generating, Interpreting, and Applying Lab Results