- Marcus Notaro builds Red Mountain-Napa Valley connectionPosted 8 hours ago
- Elite producers prepare for Woodinville Reserve celebrationPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser’s Wit Cellars ready to launchPosted 3 days ago
- Smasne, Tudor buy former Olsen winery in ProsserPosted 4 days ago
- Great value reds from Great NorthwestPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell stand out at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Powers Winery to hold Renewable Energy Farm WalkPosted 6 days ago
- After 30 vintages, Joe Dobbes still fascinated by Pinot NoirPosted 1 week ago
- Feds establish Lewis-Clark Valley AVA, modify Columbia ValleyPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle buys Sonoma County’s Patz & HallPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention
February 9 - February 11
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Growers, winemakers and vendors throughout the Pacific Northwest convent at the Three Rivers Convention Center and Toyota Center for the 19th annual Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention meeting and trade show.
The re-formatted trade show will feature more than 150 exhibitors, a poster session spotlighting industry research, a State of the Industry report, a Leadership Luncheon featuring Ted Baseler of Ste Michelle Wine Estates and an honor reception recognizing industry legends and innovators.
Registration will open in December, and the convention’s 16 sessions include:
Crazy About Cab Clones Grand Tasting
Tasting Room Best Practices
Help Wanted: Getting A Job In The Wine Industry
Moving To Mastery Spanish Language Session
Water Symposium for Viticulture (Part 1 and 2)
Water Symposium For Wineries—The Water Cycle
Rhone Evolution Grand Tasting
White Wine Fining: Avoidance, acceptance and intervention
Professional Development – Standing Tall: What Do You Stand For?
Is Leafroll A Matter of Taste: Virus from Grapes to Glass
You’re As Cold As Ice: Managing and Mitigating Cold Damage
Applied Wine Chemistry: Generating, Interpreting, and Applying Lab Results