- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 18 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 3 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 4 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- Tip a glass of pink to celebrate International Rosé DayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention
February 9 - February 11
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Growers, winemakers and vendors throughout the Pacific Northwest convent at the Three Rivers Convention Center and Toyota Center for the 19th annual Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention meeting and trade show.
The re-formatted trade show will feature more than 150 exhibitors, a poster session spotlighting industry research, a State of the Industry report, a Leadership Luncheon featuring Ted Baseler of Ste Michelle Wine Estates and an honor reception recognizing industry legends and innovators.
Registration will open in December, and the convention’s 16 sessions include:
Crazy About Cab Clones Grand Tasting
Tasting Room Best Practices
Help Wanted: Getting A Job In The Wine Industry
Moving To Mastery Spanish Language Session
Water Symposium for Viticulture (Part 1 and 2)
Water Symposium For Wineries—The Water Cycle
Rhone Evolution Grand Tasting
White Wine Fining: Avoidance, acceptance and intervention
Professional Development – Standing Tall: What Do You Stand For?
Is Leafroll A Matter of Taste: Virus from Grapes to Glass
You’re As Cold As Ice: Managing and Mitigating Cold Damage
Applied Wine Chemistry: Generating, Interpreting, and Applying Lab Results