- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 7 hours ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 4 days ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 5 days ago
- Riesling a favorite across Pacific NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Fire threatens Washington winery, vineyard near Red MountainPosted 1 week ago
- State of Washington Riesling continues to improvePosted 1 week ago
- Seven Hills Winery steeped in Walla Walla Valley historyPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention
February 9 - February 11
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Growers, winemakers and vendors throughout the Pacific Northwest convent at the Three Rivers Convention Center and Toyota Center for the 19th annual Washington Association of Wine Grape Growers Convention meeting and trade show.
The re-formatted trade show will feature more than 150 exhibitors, a poster session spotlighting industry research, a State of the Industry report, a Leadership Luncheon featuring Ted Baseler of Ste Michelle Wine Estates and an honor reception recognizing industry legends and innovators.
Registration will open in December, and the convention’s 16 sessions include:
Crazy About Cab Clones Grand Tasting
Tasting Room Best Practices
Help Wanted: Getting A Job In The Wine Industry
Moving To Mastery Spanish Language Session
Water Symposium for Viticulture (Part 1 and 2)
Water Symposium For Wineries—The Water Cycle
Rhone Evolution Grand Tasting
White Wine Fining: Avoidance, acceptance and intervention
Professional Development – Standing Tall: What Do You Stand For?
Is Leafroll A Matter of Taste: Virus from Grapes to Glass
You’re As Cold As Ice: Managing and Mitigating Cold Damage
Applied Wine Chemistry: Generating, Interpreting, and Applying Lab Results