- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series 12: Woodinville Wine Country
December 5, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15 - $25
SEATTLE – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley, just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms. In Woodinville, you will find every appellation in Washington represented. From the historic and stately grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to quaint boutique wineries in this scenic valley, you’ll enjoy tasting the finest wines in our state.
More than 30 wines will be featured including wines from DeLille Cellars, Pepper Bridge, Januik Winery, Fidelitas, Sparkman Cellars, JM Cellars, Avennia and more. Light appetizers from Hans Reisinger, executive chef of World Trade Center Seattle, will be paired with these wonderful wines of Woodinville.
There is no charge for WTCSE members, sommeliers or media. Admission for a member’s guest is $15. Entry for a non-member is $25.