- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series 12: Woodinville Wine Country
December 5, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15 - $25
SEATTLE – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley, just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms. In Woodinville, you will find every appellation in Washington represented. From the historic and stately grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to quaint boutique wineries in this scenic valley, you’ll enjoy tasting the finest wines in our state.
More than 30 wines will be featured including wines from DeLille Cellars, Pepper Bridge, Januik Winery, Fidelitas, Sparkman Cellars, JM Cellars, Avennia and more. Light appetizers from Hans Reisinger, executive chef of World Trade Center Seattle, will be paired with these wonderful wines of Woodinville.
There is no charge for WTCSE members, sommeliers or media. Admission for a member’s guest is $15. Entry for a non-member is $25.