- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series 12: Woodinville Wine Country
December 5, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15 - $25
SEATTLE – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley, just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms. In Woodinville, you will find every appellation in Washington represented. From the historic and stately grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to quaint boutique wineries in this scenic valley, you’ll enjoy tasting the finest wines in our state.
More than 30 wines will be featured including wines from DeLille Cellars, Pepper Bridge, Januik Winery, Fidelitas, Sparkman Cellars, JM Cellars, Avennia and more. Light appetizers from Hans Reisinger, executive chef of World Trade Center Seattle, will be paired with these wonderful wines of Woodinville.
There is no charge for WTCSE members, sommeliers or media. Admission for a member’s guest is $15. Entry for a non-member is $25.