- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 6 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series 12: Woodinville Wine Country
December 5 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15 - $25
SEATTLE – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley, just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms. In Woodinville, you will find every appellation in Washington represented. From the historic and stately grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to quaint boutique wineries in this scenic valley, you’ll enjoy tasting the finest wines in our state.
More than 30 wines will be featured including wines from DeLille Cellars, Pepper Bridge, Januik Winery, Fidelitas, Sparkman Cellars, JM Cellars, Avennia and more. Light appetizers from Hans Reisinger, executive chef of World Trade Center Seattle, will be paired with these wonderful wines of Woodinville.
There is no charge for WTCSE members, sommeliers or media. Admission for a member’s guest is $15. Entry for a non-member is $25.