- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington State AVA Wine Tasting Series 12: Woodinville Wine Country
December 5 @ 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm$15 - $25
SEATTLE – Nestled in the beautiful Sammamish River Valley, just 30 minutes northeast of Seattle, Woodinville Wine Country is home to more than 100 wineries and tasting rooms. In Woodinville, you will find every appellation in Washington represented. From the historic and stately grounds of Chateau Ste. Michelle to quaint boutique wineries in this scenic valley, you’ll enjoy tasting the finest wines in our state.
More than 30 wines will be featured including wines from DeLille Cellars, Pepper Bridge, Januik Winery, Fidelitas, Sparkman Cellars, JM Cellars, Avennia and more. Light appetizers from Hans Reisinger, executive chef of World Trade Center Seattle, will be paired with these wonderful wines of Woodinville.
There is no charge for WTCSE members, sommeliers or media. Admission for a member’s guest is $15. Entry for a non-member is $25.