- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Class at Maryhill Winery with Rich Marshall
April 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
What makes Washington state the perfect climate for wine? Find out more with Maryhill Winery’s popular sales expert Rich Marshall.
Nibbles of food and tastes of Maryhill wine will be paired in a fun classroom setting on our world-class bocce courts.
Price for this event is $25 for wine club members, $35 for others.
RSVP is required, and the deadline is April 11.
RSVP at the following URL — http://bit.ly/POvN6l