- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 13 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Class at Maryhill Winery with Rich Marshall
April 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
What makes Washington state the perfect climate for wine? Find out more with Maryhill Winery’s popular sales expert Rich Marshall.
Nibbles of food and tastes of Maryhill wine will be paired in a fun classroom setting on our world-class bocce courts.
Price for this event is $25 for wine club members, $35 for others.
RSVP is required, and the deadline is April 11.
RSVP at the following URL — http://bit.ly/POvN6l