- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 15 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Class at Maryhill Winery with Rich Marshall
April 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
What makes Washington state the perfect climate for wine? Find out more with Maryhill Winery’s popular sales expert Rich Marshall.
Nibbles of food and tastes of Maryhill wine will be paired in a fun classroom setting on our world-class bocce courts.
Price for this event is $25 for wine club members, $35 for others.
RSVP is required, and the deadline is April 11.
RSVP at the following URL — http://bit.ly/POvN6l