- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 23 hours ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 5 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Class at Maryhill Winery with Rich Marshall
April 19, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm$35
What makes Washington state the perfect climate for wine? Find out more with Maryhill Winery’s popular sales expert Rich Marshall.
Nibbles of food and tastes of Maryhill wine will be paired in a fun classroom setting on our world-class bocce courts.
Price for this event is $25 for wine club members, $35 for others.
RSVP is required, and the deadline is April 11.
RSVP at the following URL — http://bit.ly/POvN6l