- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Country Thanksgiving
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$30
Give thanks for the bounty of the Yakima Valley by touring and tasting at more than 20 wineries, which are offering special events, tastings and tasty pairings during Washington wine country Thanksgiving.
Buy your Thanksgiving in wine country pass at www.wineyakimavalley.org. Proceeds will benefit Northwest Harvest.