- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Country Thanksgiving
November 29, 2013 @ 11:00 am - December 1, 2013 @ 5:00 pm$30
Give thanks for the bounty of the Yakima Valley by touring and tasting at more than 20 wineries, which are offering special events, tastings and tasty pairings during Washington wine country Thanksgiving.
Buy your Thanksgiving in wine country pass at www.wineyakimavalley.org. Proceeds will benefit Northwest Harvest.