- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
Washington Wine Express aboard Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
May 7 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
One event on May 7, 2017 at 3:30pm
ELBE, Wash. – All aboard the Washington Wine Express for the sip of a lifetime on the Mount Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum’s Wine Express. Enjoy a steam train ride through the forests and foothills south of Mount Rainier.
This 2 1/2-hour special event is exclusively for passengers 21 and older, and it features wine tastings provided by award-winning Silvara Vineyards, Scatter Creek Winery and Mount St. Helen’s Winery.
Passengers must show valid identification before boarding the train. Your ticket includes train ride, refreshments, five tasting tickets, museum admission, live entertainment and souvenir tasting glass.
The Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum operates steam train rides that travel 14 miles between the towns of Elbe and Mineral near Mount Rainier National Park. Weekly steam train excursions operate annually during the months of May through October.
The train carries passengers from the depot in Elbe and travels through a forest and foothills before arriving at the logging museum in Mineral. Once at the museum, guests can get off the train to explore the exhibits. Museum admission is included in the train ticket price.