- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
Washington Wine Express aboard Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum
May 7 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm
One event on May 7, 2017 at 3:30pm
ELBE, Wash. – All aboard the Washington Wine Express for the sip of a lifetime on the Mount Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum’s Wine Express. Enjoy a steam train ride through the forests and foothills south of Mount Rainier.
This 2 1/2-hour special event is exclusively for passengers 21 and older, and it features wine tastings provided by award-winning Silvara Vineyards, Scatter Creek Winery and Mount St. Helen’s Winery.
Passengers must show valid identification before boarding the train. Your ticket includes train ride, refreshments, five tasting tickets, museum admission, live entertainment and souvenir tasting glass.
The Mt. Rainier Railroad and Logging Museum operates steam train rides that travel 14 miles between the towns of Elbe and Mineral near Mount Rainier National Park. Weekly steam train excursions operate annually during the months of May through October.
The train carries passengers from the depot in Elbe and travels through a forest and foothills before arriving at the logging museum in Mineral. Once at the museum, guests can get off the train to explore the exhibits. Museum admission is included in the train ticket price.