- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 11 hours ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 4 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Industry Foundation Mardi Gras!
February 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Let the good times roll while supporting the work of the Washington Wine Industry Foundation during the annual Washington Association of Wine Grapes Growers meeting.
Rub shoulders with wine industry movers and shakers while enjoying a New Orleans-inspired ‘strolling’ dinner, two drink tickets, $30,000 in just-for-FUNdraising casino gaming chips, prizes, silent/live auctions, live music and dancing!
Admission increases to $100 after Jan. 15.