- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 8 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Industry Foundation Mardi Gras!
February 9 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Let the good times roll while supporting the work of the Washington Wine Industry Foundation during the annual Washington Association of Wine Grapes Growers meeting.
Rub shoulders with wine industry movers and shakers while enjoying a New Orleans-inspired ‘strolling’ dinner, two drink tickets, $30,000 in just-for-FUNdraising casino gaming chips, prizes, silent/live auctions, live music and dancing!
Admission increases to $100 after Jan. 15.