- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 1 day ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Industry Foundation Mardi Gras!
February 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Let the good times roll while supporting the work of the Washington Wine Industry Foundation during the annual Washington Association of Wine Grapes Growers meeting.
Rub shoulders with wine industry movers and shakers while enjoying a New Orleans-inspired ‘strolling’ dinner, two drink tickets, $30,000 in just-for-FUNdraising casino gaming chips, prizes, silent/live auctions, live music and dancing!
Admission increases to $100 after Jan. 15.