- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 9 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Industry Foundation Mardi Gras!
February 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Let the good times roll while supporting the work of the Washington Wine Industry Foundation during the annual Washington Association of Wine Grapes Growers meeting.
Rub shoulders with wine industry movers and shakers while enjoying a New Orleans-inspired ‘strolling’ dinner, two drink tickets, $30,000 in just-for-FUNdraising casino gaming chips, prizes, silent/live auctions, live music and dancing!
Admission increases to $100 after Jan. 15.