- Pinot Gris and things from the seaPosted 2 hours ago
- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 week ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Wine Industry Foundation Mardi Gras!
February 9, 2016 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm$75
KENNEWICK, Wash. — Let the good times roll while supporting the work of the Washington Wine Industry Foundation during the annual Washington Association of Wine Grapes Growers meeting.
Rub shoulders with wine industry movers and shakers while enjoying a New Orleans-inspired ‘strolling’ dinner, two drink tickets, $30,000 in just-for-FUNdraising casino gaming chips, prizes, silent/live auctions, live music and dancing!
Admission increases to $100 after Jan. 15.