- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Winemaker Mixer
March 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
March is Washington Wine Month and what better way to kickoff and celebrate than with a Washington Winemaker Mixer. Join us on Friday, March 1st, from 6pm to 9pm at Cast Iron Studios in Bellevue as we welcome…
Avennia ~ Chris Peterson
Efeste ~ Peter Devison
Hestia Cellars ~ Shannon Jones
Obelisco Estate ~ Doug Long
Scarborough Winery ~ Travis Scarborough
Tempus Cellars ~ Joe Forest
Price is $30 plus tax and gratuity and includes wine tasting, light appetizers, swag “goodie” bag, and the opportunity to purchase these great wines at the tasting room price.
Space is limited; please contact Event Planning at 206.838.3853 to make a reservation.