- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Winemaker Mixer
March 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
March is Washington Wine Month and what better way to kickoff and celebrate than with a Washington Winemaker Mixer. Join us on Friday, March 1st, from 6pm to 9pm at Cast Iron Studios in Bellevue as we welcome…
Avennia ~ Chris Peterson
Efeste ~ Peter Devison
Hestia Cellars ~ Shannon Jones
Obelisco Estate ~ Doug Long
Scarborough Winery ~ Travis Scarborough
Tempus Cellars ~ Joe Forest
Price is $30 plus tax and gratuity and includes wine tasting, light appetizers, swag “goodie” bag, and the opportunity to purchase these great wines at the tasting room price.
Space is limited; please contact Event Planning at 206.838.3853 to make a reservation.