- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 10 hours ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 3 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 4 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 5 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 5 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 7 days ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- Champoux champions Marquette grape in retirementPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Winemaker Mixer
March 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $30
March is Washington Wine Month and what better way to kickoff and celebrate than with a Washington Winemaker Mixer. Join us on Friday, March 1st, from 6pm to 9pm at Cast Iron Studios in Bellevue as we welcome…
Avennia ~ Chris Peterson
Efeste ~ Peter Devison
Hestia Cellars ~ Shannon Jones
Obelisco Estate ~ Doug Long
Scarborough Winery ~ Travis Scarborough
Tempus Cellars ~ Joe Forest
Price is $30 plus tax and gratuity and includes wine tasting, light appetizers, swag “goodie” bag, and the opportunity to purchase these great wines at the tasting room price.
Space is limited; please contact Event Planning at 206.838.3853 to make a reservation.