- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 7 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Winemaker Mixer
March 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30
March is Washington Wine Month and what better way to kickoff and celebrate than with a Washington Winemaker Mixer. Join us on Friday, March 1st, from 6pm to 9pm at Cast Iron Studios in Bellevue as we welcome…
Avennia ~ Chris Peterson
Efeste ~ Peter Devison
Hestia Cellars ~ Shannon Jones
Obelisco Estate ~ Doug Long
Scarborough Winery ~ Travis Scarborough
Tempus Cellars ~ Joe Forest
Price is $30 plus tax and gratuity and includes wine tasting, light appetizers, swag “goodie” bag, and the opportunity to purchase these great wines at the tasting room price.
Space is limited; please contact Event Planning at 206.838.3853 to make a reservation.