- Washington’s Westport Winery to open Cannon Beach tasting roomPosted 5 hours ago
- Pinot Noir by Ken Wright wins rare U.S. gold medal in LondonPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 2 days ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 2 days ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 5 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Washington Winemaker Mixer
March 1, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm| $30
March is Washington Wine Month and what better way to kickoff and celebrate than with a Washington Winemaker Mixer. Join us on Friday, March 1st, from 6pm to 9pm at Cast Iron Studios in Bellevue as we welcome…
Avennia ~ Chris Peterson
Efeste ~ Peter Devison
Hestia Cellars ~ Shannon Jones
Obelisco Estate ~ Doug Long
Scarborough Winery ~ Travis Scarborough
Tempus Cellars ~ Joe Forest
Price is $30 plus tax and gratuity and includes wine tasting, light appetizers, swag “goodie” bag, and the opportunity to purchase these great wines at the tasting room price.
Space is limited; please contact Event Planning at 206.838.3853 to make a reservation.