- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 19 hours ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 5 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 7 days ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- Gold medal winning reds at 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook 30th Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
January 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$80
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Waterbrook will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a winemaker dinner featuring executive chef Jose Gutierrez and winemaker John Freeman.
The Waterbrook Tasting Room provides the backdrop while our culinary team presents an elegant five-course menu paired with Waterbrook wines including the new 2011 Syrah and 2010 Walla Walla Icon Cabernet Sauvignon.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social featuring Roasted Artichoke with Cambozola Fondue paired with the Waterbrook 2012 Reserve Chardonnay and mixed grill skewers with 2010 Reserve Malbec.
At 7 p.m., the seated dinner begins with Shaved Fennel and Beet Salad paired with the Waterbrook 2011 Syrah, followed by filet of beef with 2010 Icon Cabernet Sauvignon and capped by a dessert of Riesling Poached Pear served with 2010 Late Harvest Semillon or NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine.
The event is limited to 50 guests. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $80 for others. The fee excludes tax. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.