- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 15 hours ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 2 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook 30th Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
January 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$80
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Waterbrook will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a winemaker dinner featuring executive chef Jose Gutierrez and winemaker John Freeman.
The Waterbrook Tasting Room provides the backdrop while our culinary team presents an elegant five-course menu paired with Waterbrook wines including the new 2011 Syrah and 2010 Walla Walla Icon Cabernet Sauvignon.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social featuring Roasted Artichoke with Cambozola Fondue paired with the Waterbrook 2012 Reserve Chardonnay and mixed grill skewers with 2010 Reserve Malbec.
At 7 p.m., the seated dinner begins with Shaved Fennel and Beet Salad paired with the Waterbrook 2011 Syrah, followed by filet of beef with 2010 Icon Cabernet Sauvignon and capped by a dessert of Riesling Poached Pear served with 2010 Late Harvest Semillon or NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine.
The event is limited to 50 guests. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $80 for others. The fee excludes tax. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.