- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook 30th Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
January 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$80
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Waterbrook will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a winemaker dinner featuring executive chef Jose Gutierrez and winemaker John Freeman.
The Waterbrook Tasting Room provides the backdrop while our culinary team presents an elegant five-course menu paired with Waterbrook wines including the new 2011 Syrah and 2010 Walla Walla Icon Cabernet Sauvignon.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social featuring Roasted Artichoke with Cambozola Fondue paired with the Waterbrook 2012 Reserve Chardonnay and mixed grill skewers with 2010 Reserve Malbec.
At 7 p.m., the seated dinner begins with Shaved Fennel and Beet Salad paired with the Waterbrook 2011 Syrah, followed by filet of beef with 2010 Icon Cabernet Sauvignon and capped by a dessert of Riesling Poached Pear served with 2010 Late Harvest Semillon or NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine.
The event is limited to 50 guests. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $80 for others. The fee excludes tax. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.