- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 7 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook 30th Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
January 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$80
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Waterbrook will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a winemaker dinner featuring executive chef Jose Gutierrez and winemaker John Freeman.
The Waterbrook Tasting Room provides the backdrop while our culinary team presents an elegant five-course menu paired with Waterbrook wines including the new 2011 Syrah and 2010 Walla Walla Icon Cabernet Sauvignon.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social featuring Roasted Artichoke with Cambozola Fondue paired with the Waterbrook 2012 Reserve Chardonnay and mixed grill skewers with 2010 Reserve Malbec.
At 7 p.m., the seated dinner begins with Shaved Fennel and Beet Salad paired with the Waterbrook 2011 Syrah, followed by filet of beef with 2010 Icon Cabernet Sauvignon and capped by a dessert of Riesling Poached Pear served with 2010 Late Harvest Semillon or NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine.
The event is limited to 50 guests. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $80 for others. The fee excludes tax. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.