- State legislators hear Washington wine will be ‘bigger than wheat’Posted 1 day ago
- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 2 days ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 3 days ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 5 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 6 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook 30th Anniversary Winemaker Dinner
January 18, 2014 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$80
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Waterbrook will celebrate its 30th anniversary with a winemaker dinner featuring executive chef Jose Gutierrez and winemaker John Freeman.
The Waterbrook Tasting Room provides the backdrop while our culinary team presents an elegant five-course menu paired with Waterbrook wines including the new 2011 Syrah and 2010 Walla Walla Icon Cabernet Sauvignon.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The evening begins at 6:30 p.m. with a social featuring Roasted Artichoke with Cambozola Fondue paired with the Waterbrook 2012 Reserve Chardonnay and mixed grill skewers with 2010 Reserve Malbec.
At 7 p.m., the seated dinner begins with Shaved Fennel and Beet Salad paired with the Waterbrook 2011 Syrah, followed by filet of beef with 2010 Icon Cabernet Sauvignon and capped by a dessert of Riesling Poached Pear served with 2010 Late Harvest Semillon or NV Chocolate Shop Red Wine.
The event is limited to 50 guests. Cost is $60 for wine club members, $80 for others. The fee excludes tax. Vegetarian options are available upon request.
RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.