- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook Winery winemaker dinner with John Freeman
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Enjoy the company of winemaker John Freeman over a European-inspired three course cuisine by Waterbrook executive chef Andrew Oldham, paired with white and red Waterbrook wines.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table, Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The event is limited to 50 guests. RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.