- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 6 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook Winery winemaker dinner with John Freeman
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Enjoy the company of winemaker John Freeman over a European-inspired three course cuisine by Waterbrook executive chef Andrew Oldham, paired with white and red Waterbrook wines.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table, Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The event is limited to 50 guests. RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.