- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 14 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook Winery winemaker dinner with John Freeman
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Enjoy the company of winemaker John Freeman over a European-inspired three course cuisine by Waterbrook executive chef Andrew Oldham, paired with white and red Waterbrook wines.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table, Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The event is limited to 50 guests. RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.