- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 11 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 22 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook Winery winemaker dinner with John Freeman
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Enjoy the company of winemaker John Freeman over a European-inspired three course cuisine by Waterbrook executive chef Andrew Oldham, paired with white and red Waterbrook wines.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table, Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The event is limited to 50 guests. RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.