- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 13 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waterbrook Winery winemaker dinner with John Freeman
May 30, 2014 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50
WALLA WALLA, Wash. — Enjoy the company of winemaker John Freeman over a European-inspired three course cuisine by Waterbrook executive chef Andrew Oldham, paired with white and red Waterbrook wines.
During this convivial evening, the chef and the winemaker introduce each featured course and wine selection. At the table, Freeman will travel back in time covering facts about Waterbrook’s beginnings, its evolution and its bright future.
The event is limited to 50 guests. RSVP via email at [email protected] or 509-522-1262.Ages 21 and over, please.