- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 10 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 1 day ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 5 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WAVE Foundation Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds
June 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – The fourth annual WAVE Foundation’s Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds benefit features and evening of wine and beer tasting is Thursday, June 23 at The Factory Luxe (the old Rainier Brewery tasting room).
Enjoy wood-fired pizza and delicious salad by Veraci, desserts from Rain City Catering plus award winning Washington wineries including Ancestry Cellars, Bookwalter Winery, Cairdeas Winery, DeLille Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Walla Walla Vintners. Beer will be Schooner Exact.
There will be a silent auction with vacation travel, wines, spas and ski adventures. Wines and beer will be sold to take home and enjoy.
This fourth annual WAVE event is a $40 a person. Your ticket price covers food and tastings, and 100 percent of net proceeds benefit The WAVE Foundation mission to end domestic violence.