- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WAVE Foundation Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds
June 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – The fourth annual WAVE Foundation’s Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds benefit features and evening of wine and beer tasting is Thursday, June 23 at The Factory Luxe (the old Rainier Brewery tasting room).
Enjoy wood-fired pizza and delicious salad by Veraci, desserts from Rain City Catering plus award winning Washington wineries including Ancestry Cellars, Bookwalter Winery, Cairdeas Winery, DeLille Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Walla Walla Vintners. Beer will be Schooner Exact.
There will be a silent auction with vacation travel, wines, spas and ski adventures. Wines and beer will be sold to take home and enjoy.
This fourth annual WAVE event is a $40 a person. Your ticket price covers food and tastings, and 100 percent of net proceeds benefit The WAVE Foundation mission to end domestic violence.