- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WAVE Foundation Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds
June 23, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – The fourth annual WAVE Foundation’s Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds benefit features and evening of wine and beer tasting is Thursday, June 23 at The Factory Luxe (the old Rainier Brewery tasting room).
Enjoy wood-fired pizza and delicious salad by Veraci, desserts from Rain City Catering plus award winning Washington wineries including Ancestry Cellars, Bookwalter Winery, Cairdeas Winery, DeLille Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Walla Walla Vintners. Beer will be Schooner Exact.
There will be a silent auction with vacation travel, wines, spas and ski adventures. Wines and beer will be sold to take home and enjoy.
This fourth annual WAVE event is a $40 a person. Your ticket price covers food and tastings, and 100 percent of net proceeds benefit The WAVE Foundation mission to end domestic violence.