- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 3 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
WAVE Foundation Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds
June 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40
SEATTLE – The fourth annual WAVE Foundation’s Raise Your Glass, Raise Some Funds benefit features and evening of wine and beer tasting is Thursday, June 23 at The Factory Luxe (the old Rainier Brewery tasting room).
Enjoy wood-fired pizza and delicious salad by Veraci, desserts from Rain City Catering plus award winning Washington wineries including Ancestry Cellars, Bookwalter Winery, Cairdeas Winery, DeLille Cellars, Nota Bene Cellars, Sol Stone Winery and Walla Walla Vintners. Beer will be Schooner Exact.
There will be a silent auction with vacation travel, wines, spas and ski adventures. Wines and beer will be sold to take home and enjoy.
This fourth annual WAVE event is a $40 a person. Your ticket price covers food and tastings, and 100 percent of net proceeds benefit The WAVE Foundation mission to end domestic violence.