- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Waves of Perfection for Squaxin Island Museum
May 21, 2016 @ 4:30 pm - 8:00 pm$65
SHELTON, Wash. — Little Creek Casino Resort, owned by the Squaxin Island Tribe, will help present Waves of Perfection on May 21. The event is in its third year and raises money for the Squaxin Island Museum, Library and Research Center – which preserves and celebrates their history.
The resort’s acclaimed food and beverage team goes all out for this event with locally sourced ingredients, regional wine pairings selected by sommelier Victor Mortazavi and executive chef Troy Sandoval and offering plates full of international chocolate.
The Squaxin are known as “People of the Water” so don’t expect lukewarm buffets or casual cuisine. This will feature fresh-caught seafood and meticulously crafted hors d’oeuvres.
Don’t want to drink & drive? The Little Creek Casino Resort has a special offer. Rooms start at $199 and includes two spa access passes and two tickets to the Waves of Perfection event (value $110 for 2). Buses will take you to and from the resort beginning at 4 p.m. and every half hour until the last bus at 8 p.m. You must mention Waves of Perfection to qualify for this rate, which is subject to availability.
All proceeds benefit the cultural and educational programs of the MLRC a 501-c-3 organization.