- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 6 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wednesday Farmers Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
August 17 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Visit award-winning Barnard Griffin Winery every Wednesday afternoon from noon to 3 p.m. for farm-fresh, locally grown produce.
Columbia Valley growers Schreiber & Sons will be on hand to supply you with the freshest organic vegetables of the season. Stay and enjoy lunch and a tasting on the patio from The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday noon to close.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352