- Double Canyon hires Kate Michaud as winemakerPosted 3 hours ago
- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 7 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wednesday Farmers Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
August 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Visit award-winning Barnard Griffin Winery every Wednesday afternoon from noon to 3 p.m. for farm-fresh, locally grown produce.
Columbia Valley growers Schreiber & Sons will be on hand to supply you with the freshest organic vegetables of the season. Stay and enjoy lunch and a tasting on the patio from The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday noon to close.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352