- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wednesday Farmers Market at Barnard Griffin Winery
September 21, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
RICHLAND, Wash. – Visit award-winning Barnard Griffin Winery every Wednesday afternoon from noon to 3 p.m. for farm-fresh, locally grown produce.
Columbia Valley growers Schreiber & Sons will be on hand to supply you with the freshest organic vegetables of the season. Stay and enjoy lunch and a tasting on the patio from The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin is open for lunch and dinner Tuesday through Saturday noon to close.
The Kitchen at Barnard Griffin focuses on farm-to-fork cuisine paired with wine from Washington’s premier family-owned winery.
Barnard Griffin Winery
878 Tulip Lane
Richland, WA 99352