- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 19 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The fifth annual North Central Washington Wine Awards will be announced at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival, which are scheduled for 6-9 p.m., Aug. 22 at Town Toyota Center.
Enjoy food from a wide variety of Wenatchee Valley restaurants, caterers and food providers, as well as cider, craft breweries and distilleries. Live music at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival will be performed by local favorite, the Confluence Jazz Trio, and take home your own commemorative wine glass.
This event allows you to purchase your favorite local wines and help support the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.
Winners will also be featured in the September/October 2015 issue of Foothills magazine, a publication of the Wenatchee World. This issue will be distributed both locally and statewide.
Each year, they assemble a panel of Pacific Northwest wine industry experts to evaluate wines by North Central Washington wineries. The judging takes place June 2 in Wenatchee. Community partners include the Port of Chelan County, Port of Douglas County, GESA Credit Union, Moss-Adams LLP, Spokane Industries, Washington Trust Bank and the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.