- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 2 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The fifth annual North Central Washington Wine Awards will be announced at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival, which are scheduled for 6-9 p.m., Aug. 22 at Town Toyota Center.
Enjoy food from a wide variety of Wenatchee Valley restaurants, caterers and food providers, as well as cider, craft breweries and distilleries. Live music at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival will be performed by local favorite, the Confluence Jazz Trio, and take home your own commemorative wine glass.
This event allows you to purchase your favorite local wines and help support the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.
Winners will also be featured in the September/October 2015 issue of Foothills magazine, a publication of the Wenatchee World. This issue will be distributed both locally and statewide.
Each year, they assemble a panel of Pacific Northwest wine industry experts to evaluate wines by North Central Washington wineries. The judging takes place June 2 in Wenatchee. Community partners include the Port of Chelan County, Port of Douglas County, GESA Credit Union, Moss-Adams LLP, Spokane Industries, Washington Trust Bank and the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.