- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 24 hours ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The fifth annual North Central Washington Wine Awards will be announced at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival, which are scheduled for 6-9 p.m., Aug. 22 at Town Toyota Center.
Enjoy food from a wide variety of Wenatchee Valley restaurants, caterers and food providers, as well as cider, craft breweries and distilleries. Live music at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival will be performed by local favorite, the Confluence Jazz Trio, and take home your own commemorative wine glass.
This event allows you to purchase your favorite local wines and help support the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.
Winners will also be featured in the September/October 2015 issue of Foothills magazine, a publication of the Wenatchee World. This issue will be distributed both locally and statewide.
Each year, they assemble a panel of Pacific Northwest wine industry experts to evaluate wines by North Central Washington wineries. The judging takes place June 2 in Wenatchee. Community partners include the Port of Chelan County, Port of Douglas County, GESA Credit Union, Moss-Adams LLP, Spokane Industries, Washington Trust Bank and the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.