- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 3 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 22, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
The fifth annual North Central Washington Wine Awards will be announced at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival, which are scheduled for 6-9 p.m., Aug. 22 at Town Toyota Center.
Enjoy food from a wide variety of Wenatchee Valley restaurants, caterers and food providers, as well as cider, craft breweries and distilleries. Live music at the Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival will be performed by local favorite, the Confluence Jazz Trio, and take home your own commemorative wine glass.
This event allows you to purchase your favorite local wines and help support the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center.
Winners will also be featured in the September/October 2015 issue of Foothills magazine, a publication of the Wenatchee World. This issue will be distributed both locally and statewide.
Each year, they assemble a panel of Pacific Northwest wine industry experts to evaluate wines by North Central Washington wineries. The judging takes place June 2 in Wenatchee. Community partners include the Port of Chelan County, Port of Douglas County, GESA Credit Union, Moss-Adams LLP, Spokane Industries, Washington Trust Bank and the Wenatchee Valley Chamber of Commerce.