- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 4 hours ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 1 day ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 2 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 3 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 4 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 5 days ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 6 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s 2016 wine grape harvest kicks offPosted 1 week ago
- Verjus adds tart joy to food from unripe wine grapesPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Spring Barrel Tasting
May 17, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Visit the wineries and tasting rooms of Wenatchee Wine Country wineries for this special weekend of fun! Meet the winemakers and sample tastings of wine before they are bottled or try newly released wines.
Enjoy food, wine and make new friends. Nominal tasting fees may be charged at some of the wineries, which are refunded with the purchase of wine. Tasting room hours will be 12-5 p.m. on Friday, May 17 through Sunday May 19. Cheers to Spring with Wenatchee Wine Country wine in your glass!