- Idaho’s Bitner pays tribute to old vines with new labelPosted 1 day ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to gather 60 BC wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- Prosser mourns 2 winery ownersPosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s SuLei Cellars looks to expandPosted 4 days ago
- Judges nominations grow for Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Affordable red wines from the Great NorthwestPosted 6 days ago
- Snoqualmie gets greener with new eco-capsulesPosted 1 week ago
- Actor Kyle MacLachlan pursues bears, Walla Walla winePosted 1 week ago
- Leonetti pays tribute to Italian roots with new winesPosted 1 week ago
- Koenig Vineyards dessert wine tops 7th Idaho Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Spring Barrel Tasting
May 17, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Visit the wineries and tasting rooms of Wenatchee Wine Country wineries for this special weekend of fun! Meet the winemakers and sample tastings of wine before they are bottled or try newly released wines.
Enjoy food, wine and make new friends. Nominal tasting fees may be charged at some of the wineries, which are refunded with the purchase of wine. Tasting room hours will be 12-5 p.m. on Friday, May 17 through Sunday May 19. Cheers to Spring with Wenatchee Wine Country wine in your glass!