- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 10 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Spring Barrel Tasting
May 17, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Visit the wineries and tasting rooms of Wenatchee Wine Country wineries for this special weekend of fun! Meet the winemakers and sample tastings of wine before they are bottled or try newly released wines.
Enjoy food, wine and make new friends. Nominal tasting fees may be charged at some of the wineries, which are refunded with the purchase of wine. Tasting room hours will be 12-5 p.m. on Friday, May 17 through Sunday May 19. Cheers to Spring with Wenatchee Wine Country wine in your glass!