- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 54 mins ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Spring Barrel Tasting
May 17, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Visit the wineries and tasting rooms of Wenatchee Wine Country wineries for this special weekend of fun! Meet the winemakers and sample tastings of wine before they are bottled or try newly released wines.
Enjoy food, wine and make new friends. Nominal tasting fees may be charged at some of the wineries, which are refunded with the purchase of wine. Tasting room hours will be 12-5 p.m. on Friday, May 17 through Sunday May 19. Cheers to Spring with Wenatchee Wine Country wine in your glass!