- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine Country Spring Barrel Tasting
May 17, 2013 @ 12:00 pm - May 19, 2013 @ 5:00 pm
Visit the wineries and tasting rooms of Wenatchee Wine Country wineries for this special weekend of fun! Meet the winemakers and sample tastings of wine before they are bottled or try newly released wines.
Enjoy food, wine and make new friends. Nominal tasting fees may be charged at some of the wineries, which are refunded with the purchase of wine. Tasting room hours will be 12-5 p.m. on Friday, May 17 through Sunday May 19. Cheers to Spring with Wenatchee Wine Country wine in your glass!