- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 27, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
WENATCHEE, Wash. – The Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival is 6-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27 at the Town Toyota Center. There will be unlimited food and drink from a variety of vendors including restaurants, craft breweries, distilleries, cider distributors and wineries.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center by purchasing wine during the event and you can take home your commemorative wine glass.
There will be live music, a cigar bar and other fun activities to partake in throughout the night. During the festival, we will also be announcing the winners from the sixth annual Wenatchee Wine Awards, formerly the North Central Washington Wine Awards.
Tickets are available for both general and VIP admittance.
For more information about the event or wine competition, go to wenatcheewineandfood.com.