- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 11 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
WENATCHEE, Wash. – The Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival is 6-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27 at the Town Toyota Center. There will be unlimited food and drink from a variety of vendors including restaurants, craft breweries, distilleries, cider distributors and wineries.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center by purchasing wine during the event and you can take home your commemorative wine glass.
There will be live music, a cigar bar and other fun activities to partake in throughout the night. During the festival, we will also be announcing the winners from the sixth annual Wenatchee Wine Awards, formerly the North Central Washington Wine Awards.
Tickets are available for both general and VIP admittance.
For more information about the event or wine competition, go to wenatcheewineandfood.com.