- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 6 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 27, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
WENATCHEE, Wash. – The Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival is 6-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27 at the Town Toyota Center. There will be unlimited food and drink from a variety of vendors including restaurants, craft breweries, distilleries, cider distributors and wineries.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center by purchasing wine during the event and you can take home your commemorative wine glass.
There will be live music, a cigar bar and other fun activities to partake in throughout the night. During the festival, we will also be announcing the winners from the sixth annual Wenatchee Wine Awards, formerly the North Central Washington Wine Awards.
Tickets are available for both general and VIP admittance.
For more information about the event or wine competition, go to wenatcheewineandfood.com.