- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 22 hours ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 2 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Wine and Food Festival
August 27 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
WENATCHEE, Wash. – The Wenatchee Wine & Food Festival is 6-9 p.m., Saturday, Aug. 27 at the Town Toyota Center. There will be unlimited food and drink from a variety of vendors including restaurants, craft breweries, distilleries, cider distributors and wineries.
You will also have the opportunity to support the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center by purchasing wine during the event and you can take home your commemorative wine glass.
There will be live music, a cigar bar and other fun activities to partake in throughout the night. During the festival, we will also be announcing the winners from the sixth annual Wenatchee Wine Awards, formerly the North Central Washington Wine Awards.
Tickets are available for both general and VIP admittance.
For more information about the event or wine competition, go to wenatcheewineandfood.com.