- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 18 hours ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 2 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 4 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 6 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 7 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 23 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 13th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a Jan. 23 fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features award-winning regional wineries and chefs.
Experience tastes of the region by sampling a variety of wines by award-winning vintners along with tasty morsels by the best chefs in the area. Listen to live music while immersing yourself in the valley’s culinary, enological, artistic and cultural heritage on display at the museum.
This elegant evening helps support the programs and services of the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center. Group pricing for 10 or more is available. Bottles of wine will be available for purchase, and all sales benefit the museum.