- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 6 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 21, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 14th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a Jan. 21 fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features award-winning regional wineries and chefs.
Experience tastes of the region by sampling a variety of wines by award-winning vintners along with tasty morsels by the best chefs in the area. Listen to live music while immersing yourself in the valley’s culinary, enological, artistic and cultural heritage on display at the museum.
This elegant evening helps support the programs and services of the Wenatchee Valley Museum & Cultural Center. Group pricing for 10 or more is available. Bottles of wine will be available for purchase, and all sales benefit the museum.