- Washington lawmakers weighs 4th tasting room, growlers for wineriesPosted 4 hours ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 31, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 12th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features regional wineries and chefs.
Guests will enjoy the event on the first floor of the museum, viewing exhibits of art and history while sampling food and wine. The wine tastings will be offered by award-winning vintners along with tastes of cuisine from some of the best chefs in the region.
The list of participating wineries includes 37 Cellars, Beaumont Cellars, Benson Vineyards Estate Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Fielding Hills, Hard Row to Hoe, Horan Estates, Jones of Washington, Malaga Springs Winery, C.R. Sandidge, Silvara Vineyards, Stemilt Creek Winery and Wine Girl Wines.
Restaurants participating include Visconti’s & Cured, Inna’s Cuisine, The Grainery, Ravenous Catering, Lulu’s, Artisan Bread Co., and The Oil & Vinegar Cellar.
All wine offerings will also be for sale. The museum is a non-profit organization.