- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 1 day ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 31, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 12th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features regional wineries and chefs.
Guests will enjoy the event on the first floor of the museum, viewing exhibits of art and history while sampling food and wine. The wine tastings will be offered by award-winning vintners along with tastes of cuisine from some of the best chefs in the region.
The list of participating wineries includes 37 Cellars, Beaumont Cellars, Benson Vineyards Estate Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Fielding Hills, Hard Row to Hoe, Horan Estates, Jones of Washington, Malaga Springs Winery, C.R. Sandidge, Silvara Vineyards, Stemilt Creek Winery and Wine Girl Wines.
Restaurants participating include Visconti’s & Cured, Inna’s Cuisine, The Grainery, Ravenous Catering, Lulu’s, Artisan Bread Co., and The Oil & Vinegar Cellar.
All wine offerings will also be for sale. The museum is a non-profit organization.