- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 13 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 4 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 5 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 31, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 12th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features regional wineries and chefs.
Guests will enjoy the event on the first floor of the museum, viewing exhibits of art and history while sampling food and wine. The wine tastings will be offered by award-winning vintners along with tastes of cuisine from some of the best chefs in the region.
The list of participating wineries includes 37 Cellars, Beaumont Cellars, Benson Vineyards Estate Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Fielding Hills, Hard Row to Hoe, Horan Estates, Jones of Washington, Malaga Springs Winery, C.R. Sandidge, Silvara Vineyards, Stemilt Creek Winery and Wine Girl Wines.
Restaurants participating include Visconti’s & Cured, Inna’s Cuisine, The Grainery, Ravenous Catering, Lulu’s, Artisan Bread Co., and The Oil & Vinegar Cellar.
All wine offerings will also be for sale. The museum is a non-profit organization.