- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 3 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 4 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 6 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 31, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 12th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features regional wineries and chefs.
Guests will enjoy the event on the first floor of the museum, viewing exhibits of art and history while sampling food and wine. The wine tastings will be offered by award-winning vintners along with tastes of cuisine from some of the best chefs in the region.
The list of participating wineries includes 37 Cellars, Beaumont Cellars, Benson Vineyards Estate Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Fielding Hills, Hard Row to Hoe, Horan Estates, Jones of Washington, Malaga Springs Winery, C.R. Sandidge, Silvara Vineyards, Stemilt Creek Winery and Wine Girl Wines.
Restaurants participating include Visconti’s & Cured, Inna’s Cuisine, The Grainery, Ravenous Catering, Lulu’s, Artisan Bread Co., and The Oil & Vinegar Cellar.
All wine offerings will also be for sale. The museum is a non-profit organization.