- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 9 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 21 hours ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala
January 31, 2015 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$40 - $50
WENATCHEE, Wash. — The 12th annual Wenatchee Winter Wine Gala, a fundraiser for the Wenatchee Valley Museum and Cultural Center, features regional wineries and chefs.
Guests will enjoy the event on the first floor of the museum, viewing exhibits of art and history while sampling food and wine. The wine tastings will be offered by award-winning vintners along with tastes of cuisine from some of the best chefs in the region.
The list of participating wineries includes 37 Cellars, Beaumont Cellars, Benson Vineyards Estate Winery, Cave B Estate Winery, Chateau Faire Le Pont, Eagle Creek Winery, Fielding Hills, Hard Row to Hoe, Horan Estates, Jones of Washington, Malaga Springs Winery, C.R. Sandidge, Silvara Vineyards, Stemilt Creek Winery and Wine Girl Wines.
Restaurants participating include Visconti’s & Cured, Inna’s Cuisine, The Grainery, Ravenous Catering, Lulu’s, Artisan Bread Co., and The Oil & Vinegar Cellar.
All wine offerings will also be for sale. The museum is a non-profit organization.