- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 8 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Westport Winery to hold Bella Blood Drive
August 9, 2013Free
Westport Winery’s Bella Blood Drive is the best way to give the gift of life. On Friday, Aug. 9 from noon to 5 p.m., the winery will accept reservations for up to three donors every 15 minutes. Free refreshments will be provided to donors.
Those who elect to give blood will earn a bottle of Bella at half price. A portion of the proceeds from this blend of Tempranillo, Refosco, Primitivo, Barbera, Merlot and Syrah benefits the Mount Rainier Chapter of the American Red Cross and the Blood Bank.
‘Twilight’-inspired T-shirts that read “A glass a day keeps the vampires away” will be available. Basic donor criteria are available at redcrossblood.org or by calling 1-866-236-3276. Blood donors can donate every 56 days.