- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 17 hours ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 2 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 3 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 4 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 6 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Westport Winery to hold Bella Blood Drive
August 9, 2013Free
Westport Winery’s Bella Blood Drive is the best way to give the gift of life. On Friday, Aug. 9 from noon to 5 p.m., the winery will accept reservations for up to three donors every 15 minutes. Free refreshments will be provided to donors.
Those who elect to give blood will earn a bottle of Bella at half price. A portion of the proceeds from this blend of Tempranillo, Refosco, Primitivo, Barbera, Merlot and Syrah benefits the Mount Rainier Chapter of the American Red Cross and the Blood Bank.
‘Twilight’-inspired T-shirts that read “A glass a day keeps the vampires away” will be available. Basic donor criteria are available at redcrossblood.org or by calling 1-866-236-3276. Blood donors can donate every 56 days.