- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 8 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 2 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Westport Winery to hold Bella Blood Drive
August 9, 2013Free
Westport Winery’s Bella Blood Drive is the best way to give the gift of life. On Friday, Aug. 9 from noon to 5 p.m., the winery will accept reservations for up to three donors every 15 minutes. Free refreshments will be provided to donors.
Those who elect to give blood will earn a bottle of Bella at half price. A portion of the proceeds from this blend of Tempranillo, Refosco, Primitivo, Barbera, Merlot and Syrah benefits the Mount Rainier Chapter of the American Red Cross and the Blood Bank.
‘Twilight’-inspired T-shirts that read “A glass a day keeps the vampires away” will be available. Basic donor criteria are available at redcrossblood.org or by calling 1-866-236-3276. Blood donors can donate every 56 days.