- Washington wines inspired by BordeauxPosted 14 hours ago
- McMenamins uses historic Gearhart Golf Links to promote Oregon Wine MonthPosted 20 hours ago
- Oregon’s Reustle scores again in California wine judgingPosted 3 days ago
- Telaya Wine Co. follows up awards with Boise River tasting roomPosted 4 days ago
- Mercer Estates opens wine bar at KeyArenaPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain winemakers taste mechanically harvested CabPosted 6 days ago
- Oregon wineries embrace Memorial Day weekendPosted 7 days ago
- Washington’s Great Cabernet SauvignonsPosted 1 week ago
- WillaKenzie Estate to renew Food Truck WeekendsPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Wine Board publishes its first touring guidePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.