- Pebblestone Cellars rocks Viognier again at Oregon Wine CompetitionPosted 14 hours ago
- Robin Pollard: from Washington wine boss to grape growerPosted 2 days ago
- Lagana Cellars bucks trends in Walla Walla wine countryPosted 3 days ago
- Seattle’s Sean Sullivan writes for famous ‘Pocket Wine Book’Posted 4 days ago
- Auction of Washington Wines raises record $3 millionPosted 5 days ago
- Washington Merlot a suave, supple redPosted 6 days ago
- Clore Center assembles 40 Washington wineries for Rising Stars on FridayPosted 6 days ago
- Rob Griffin of Barnard Griffin starts 40th Washington harvestPosted 1 week ago
- Second generation leads Oregon’s Elk Cove VineyardsPosted 1 week ago
- Auction of Washington Wines resumes ThursdayPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.