- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.