- British Columbia wines dominate Los Angeles International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Washington grapes start to change color as ‘veraison’ beginsPosted 2 days ago
- Sauvignon Blanc a perfect Northwest summer whitePosted 3 days ago
- Great Northwest Wine wins 4 journalism awardsPosted 4 days ago
- Washington grape growers bullish on warm ’16 vintagePosted 5 days ago
- Husband/wife team make Tightrope Winery a destination in British ColumbiaPosted 6 days ago
- Celebrate Walla Walla a sold-out successPosted 1 week ago
- Seattle sax star Jeff Kashiwa headlines WSU Wine and Jazz FestivalPosted 1 week ago
- Dunham Cellars wins top award at Walla Walla Valley Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Viognier gaining in Northwest popularityPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.