- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 15 hours ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 1 day ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 4 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 5 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 6 days ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 6 days ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- Ron Irvine’s ‘Wine Project’ tells story of Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Telaya begins new chapter for Idaho winePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.