- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 5 hours ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 23 hours ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 2 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 4 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- Scenes from Sunday’s Riesling RendezvousPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
‘What Happens in Markham’ mystery dinner theater at Westport Winery
June 16, 2013 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm| $35
Westport Winery has added a mystery dinner theater evening to its summer schedule. On Father’s Day — Sunday, June 16 at 6 p.m. — the winery will offer the play What Happens in Markham, Stays in Markham.
For dinner, guests will be served a special Markham-themed menu including the winery’s signature Oat Rolls and Sweet Butter as they arrive and order beverages.
After the first act, they will enjoy an Ocean Spray summer salad. For their entrée, guests have a choice of Asian BBQ Kolbi pork ribs or Sesame Seared Ahi Tuna accompanied by Yukon Gold baked potatoes and sesame-seared broccoli.
The evening’s entertainment will conclude with their choice of one of the winery’s signature pies including dark chocolate, key lime, triple coconut and fresh raspberry cream.