- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 15 hours ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 2 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 4 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 7 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
White Christmas at Gard Vintners
December 26, 2013 - December 28, 2013Free admission
Happy holidays from Gård Vintners! If your New Year’s festivities call for fine white wines, we offer a broad selection to chose from. Mix and match full cases or half-cases of our two 2010 Rieslings (one dry, one off-dry) for $75 and $48 respectively.
Pick up some of both and cover your holiday party glass pours for one low price or enjoy a 30% discount on the purchase of three or more bottles of any combination of our seven 2011 white wines. There is no minimum for club members, and this discount is good until the end of the year.
Gård, meaning “farm” in many of the Scandinavian languages, is a tribute to our family’s Scandinavian heritage and farming tradition. The Lawrence family, founders of Gård Vintners, has been farming the Royal Slope, near Royal City, Wash., in Washington’s Columbia Valley for over 45 years.
Brothers Hervey “Sandy” Lawrence and John Lawrence, along with John’s son Josh Lawrence, launched Gård Vintners, a product of Lawrence Cellars, in 2006.