- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
White Christmas at Gard Vintners
December 26, 2013 - December 28, 2013Free admission
Happy holidays from Gård Vintners! If your New Year’s festivities call for fine white wines, we offer a broad selection to chose from. Mix and match full cases or half-cases of our two 2010 Rieslings (one dry, one off-dry) for $75 and $48 respectively.
Pick up some of both and cover your holiday party glass pours for one low price or enjoy a 30% discount on the purchase of three or more bottles of any combination of our seven 2011 white wines. There is no minimum for club members, and this discount is good until the end of the year.
Gård, meaning “farm” in many of the Scandinavian languages, is a tribute to our family’s Scandinavian heritage and farming tradition. The Lawrence family, founders of Gård Vintners, has been farming the Royal Slope, near Royal City, Wash., in Washington’s Columbia Valley for over 45 years.
Brothers Hervey “Sandy” Lawrence and John Lawrence, along with John’s son Josh Lawrence, launched Gård Vintners, a product of Lawrence Cellars, in 2006.