- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 18 hours ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 3 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 7 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
White Christmas at Gard Vintners
December 26, 2013 - December 28, 2013Free admission
Happy holidays from Gård Vintners! If your New Year’s festivities call for fine white wines, we offer a broad selection to chose from. Mix and match full cases or half-cases of our two 2010 Rieslings (one dry, one off-dry) for $75 and $48 respectively.
Pick up some of both and cover your holiday party glass pours for one low price or enjoy a 30% discount on the purchase of three or more bottles of any combination of our seven 2011 white wines. There is no minimum for club members, and this discount is good until the end of the year.
Gård, meaning “farm” in many of the Scandinavian languages, is a tribute to our family’s Scandinavian heritage and farming tradition. The Lawrence family, founders of Gård Vintners, has been farming the Royal Slope, near Royal City, Wash., in Washington’s Columbia Valley for over 45 years.
Brothers Hervey “Sandy” Lawrence and John Lawrence, along with John’s son Josh Lawrence, launched Gård Vintners, a product of Lawrence Cellars, in 2006.