- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 16 hours ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 2 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 4 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
White Christmas at Gard Vintners
December 26, 2013 - December 28, 2013Free admission
Happy holidays from Gård Vintners! If your New Year’s festivities call for fine white wines, we offer a broad selection to chose from. Mix and match full cases or half-cases of our two 2010 Rieslings (one dry, one off-dry) for $75 and $48 respectively.
Pick up some of both and cover your holiday party glass pours for one low price or enjoy a 30% discount on the purchase of three or more bottles of any combination of our seven 2011 white wines. There is no minimum for club members, and this discount is good until the end of the year.
Gård, meaning “farm” in many of the Scandinavian languages, is a tribute to our family’s Scandinavian heritage and farming tradition. The Lawrence family, founders of Gård Vintners, has been farming the Royal Slope, near Royal City, Wash., in Washington’s Columbia Valley for over 45 years.
Brothers Hervey “Sandy” Lawrence and John Lawrence, along with John’s son Josh Lawrence, launched Gård Vintners, a product of Lawrence Cellars, in 2006.