- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 3 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 4 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
White Christmas at Gard Vintners
December 26, 2013 - December 28, 2013Free admission
Happy holidays from Gård Vintners! If your New Year’s festivities call for fine white wines, we offer a broad selection to chose from. Mix and match full cases or half-cases of our two 2010 Rieslings (one dry, one off-dry) for $75 and $48 respectively.
Pick up some of both and cover your holiday party glass pours for one low price or enjoy a 30% discount on the purchase of three or more bottles of any combination of our seven 2011 white wines. There is no minimum for club members, and this discount is good until the end of the year.
Gård, meaning “farm” in many of the Scandinavian languages, is a tribute to our family’s Scandinavian heritage and farming tradition. The Lawrence family, founders of Gård Vintners, has been farming the Royal Slope, near Royal City, Wash., in Washington’s Columbia Valley for over 45 years.
Brothers Hervey “Sandy” Lawrence and John Lawrence, along with John’s son Josh Lawrence, launched Gård Vintners, a product of Lawrence Cellars, in 2006.