- Nicolas Quillé helps lead Washington’s Riesling revolutionPosted 6 hours ago
- Cooler temperatures put brakes on Washington’s 2016 vintagePosted 1 day ago
- Vancouver International Wine Festival to feature record number from CanadaPosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Jeff Popick retires this week from viticulture programPosted 3 days ago
- Wahluke Slope is backbone of Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Portland winery TeSóAria offers vegan wine brunchPosted 5 days ago
- Research focus paying off for Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Mike Januik enjoys success, accolades from long winemaking careerPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela hires educator Chris Lake as vineyard managerPosted 1 week ago
- Idaho wine industry states its case for RieslingPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wild Wines tasting room grand opening
May 25, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
If you find yourself in the Applegate Valley during Memorial Day Weekend, please join us for the grand opening celebration of Wild Wines’ new tasting room.
Enjoy free tastings of our organic berry, fruit and flower wines, wood-fired pizza and live bluegrass music. Savor this sun-filled Saturday Extravaganza.