- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 4 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 4 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 7 days ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Walla Walla wine industry helps raise $26,908 for food bankPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wild Wines tasting room grand opening
May 25, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
If you find yourself in the Applegate Valley during Memorial Day Weekend, please join us for the grand opening celebration of Wild Wines’ new tasting room.
Enjoy free tastings of our organic berry, fruit and flower wines, wood-fired pizza and live bluegrass music. Savor this sun-filled Saturday Extravaganza.