- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 10 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 24 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 3 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wild Wines tasting room grand opening
May 25, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
If you find yourself in the Applegate Valley during Memorial Day Weekend, please join us for the grand opening celebration of Wild Wines’ new tasting room.
Enjoy free tastings of our organic berry, fruit and flower wines, wood-fired pizza and live bluegrass music. Savor this sun-filled Saturday Extravaganza.