- Walla Walla Valley’s fantastic winesPosted 3 hours ago
- Chas Nagel, Washington wine pioneer researcher, goes into hall of famePosted 1 day ago
- 14 Hands releases ultrapremium red blendPosted 2 days ago
- Martin uses award-winning Tempranillo to grow Red Lily VineyardsPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wineries ask Legislature for more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Heat takes toll on Washington’s 2015 wine harvestPosted 5 days ago
- ‘Somm: Into the Bottle’ takes loving look at winePosted 6 days ago
- Malbec a delicious Pacific Northwest redPosted 1 week ago
- Yakima Valley winemakers show fondness for Secret CrushPosted 1 week ago
- Washington’s Double Canyon makes national pushPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wild Wines tasting room grand opening
May 25, 2013 @ 11:00 am - 5:00 pm| Free
If you find yourself in the Applegate Valley during Memorial Day Weekend, please join us for the grand opening celebration of Wild Wines’ new tasting room.
Enjoy free tastings of our organic berry, fruit and flower wines, wood-fired pizza and live bluegrass music. Savor this sun-filled Saturday Extravaganza.