- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wildlife Art Show and Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Release Party
November 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Come celebrate the official release of the Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir – Lot 2 (the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program), featuring the gorgeous Western Painted Turtle on the label.
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting of select Duck Pond wines, including Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Lot 1 and Lot 2. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, with the winning artwork announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in our bottling line area.