- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 3 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 4 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wildlife Art Show and Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Release Party
November 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Come celebrate the official release of the Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir – Lot 2 (the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program), featuring the gorgeous Western Painted Turtle on the label.
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting of select Duck Pond wines, including Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Lot 1 and Lot 2. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, with the winning artwork announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in our bottling line area.