- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 22 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wildlife Art Show and Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Release Party
November 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Come celebrate the official release of the Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir – Lot 2 (the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program), featuring the gorgeous Western Painted Turtle on the label.
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting of select Duck Pond wines, including Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Lot 1 and Lot 2. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, with the winning artwork announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in our bottling line area.