- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 19 hours ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 4 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 7 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wildlife Art Show and Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Release Party
November 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Come celebrate the official release of the Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir – Lot 2 (the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program), featuring the gorgeous Western Painted Turtle on the label.
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting of select Duck Pond wines, including Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Lot 1 and Lot 2. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, with the winning artwork announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in our bottling line area.