- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 day ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 4 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 6 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wildlife Art Show and Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Release Party
November 22, 2014 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pmFree
DUNDEE, Ore. — Come celebrate the official release of the Duck Pond Cellars Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir – Lot 2 (the sale of which benefits the Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Conservation Program), featuring the gorgeous Western Painted Turtle on the label.
Enjoy complimentary wine tasting of select Duck Pond wines, including Conservation Cuvee Pinot Noir Lot 1 and Lot 2. We’ll have dozens of wildlife art submissions for this year’s ODFW Conservation Stamp Program on display, with the winning artwork announced at the event.
No reservations necessary. Please dress warmly as the event will be held in our bottling line area.