- Crimson Wine Group buys historic blocks of Seven Hills VineyardPosted 2 days ago
- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 4 days ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 5 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 week ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Willie Nelson and Family to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$59 - $105
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, invites you to witness the country music icon Willie Nelson & Family.
The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings such as Crazy, Hello Walls, Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.
Nelson’s career has extended over six decades, and his catalog boasts more than 200 albums. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He also has amassed credentials as an author, actor and activist.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.