- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 2 days ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 5 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 6 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 week ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Willie Nelson and Family to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$59 - $105
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, invites you to witness the country music icon Willie Nelson & Family.
The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings such as Crazy, Hello Walls, Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.
Nelson’s career has extended over six decades, and his catalog boasts more than 200 albums. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He also has amassed credentials as an author, actor and activist.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.