- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 1 day ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 6 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Willie Nelson and Family to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$59 - $105
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, invites you to witness the country music icon Willie Nelson & Family.
The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings such as Crazy, Hello Walls, Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.
Nelson’s career has extended over six decades, and his catalog boasts more than 200 albums. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He also has amassed credentials as an author, actor and activist.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.