- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 19 hours ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 3 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 3 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 5 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 6 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 1 week ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Willie Nelson and Family to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$59 - $105
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, invites you to witness the country music icon Willie Nelson & Family.
The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings such as Crazy, Hello Walls, Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.
Nelson’s career has extended over six decades, and his catalog boasts more than 200 albums. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He also has amassed credentials as an author, actor and activist.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.