- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 2 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 3 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Willie Nelson and Family to perform at Maryhill Winery
August 24, 2013 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm$59 - $105
GOLDENDALE, Wash. — Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, a picturesque Washington live music venue situated along the Columbia River Gorge, invites you to witness the country music icon Willie Nelson & Family.
The iconic Texan is the creative genius behind historic recordings such as Crazy, Hello Walls, Red Headed Stranger and Stardust.
Nelson’s career has extended over six decades, and his catalog boasts more than 200 albums. He’s earned every conceivable award and honor to be bestowed a person in his profession. He also has amassed credentials as an author, actor and activist.
Don’t miss this show at the beautiful Maryhill Winery & Amphitheater, named the 2009 Washington Winery of the Year by Wine Press Northwest.