- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 1 day ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 5 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 6 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine 101 Themed Tasting Series at Chateau Ste. Michelle
January 17, 2015 - January 18, 2015$15
Chateau Ste. Michelle offers an ideal New Year’s resolution for you in 2015. Learn more about wine.
Their education team designed a new series of themed tasting options. From Wine 101 to learning how to pair wine with healthy foods, we’ve got something for everyone. Join us for a different 45-minute themed tasting each weekend in January at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Barrel Room.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is complimentary for wine club members. No reservation required. Guests must be 21 and over. Space is limited.
The tastings are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18.