- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 1 day ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 2 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 6 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 7 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine 101 Themed Tasting Series at Chateau Ste. Michelle
January 17, 2015 - January 18, 2015$15
Chateau Ste. Michelle offers an ideal New Year’s resolution for you in 2015. Learn more about wine.
Their education team designed a new series of themed tasting options. From Wine 101 to learning how to pair wine with healthy foods, we’ve got something for everyone. Join us for a different 45-minute themed tasting each weekend in January at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Barrel Room.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is complimentary for wine club members. No reservation required. Guests must be 21 and over. Space is limited.
The tastings are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18.