- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 2 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 3 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 4 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 5 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 7 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine 101 Themed Tasting Series at Chateau Ste. Michelle
January 17, 2015 - January 18, 2015$15
Chateau Ste. Michelle offers an ideal New Year’s resolution for you in 2015. Learn more about wine.
Their education team designed a new series of themed tasting options. From Wine 101 to learning how to pair wine with healthy foods, we’ve got something for everyone. Join us for a different 45-minute themed tasting each weekend in January at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Barrel Room.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is complimentary for wine club members. No reservation required. Guests must be 21 and over. Space is limited.
The tastings are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18.