- 3 generations inspire award-winning wines at Wild Goose VineyardsPosted 2 days ago
- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 4 days ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 7 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 week ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine 101 Themed Tasting Series at Chateau Ste. Michelle
January 17, 2015 - January 18, 2015$15
Chateau Ste. Michelle offers an ideal New Year’s resolution for you in 2015. Learn more about wine.
Their education team designed a new series of themed tasting options. From Wine 101 to learning how to pair wine with healthy foods, we’ve got something for everyone. Join us for a different 45-minute themed tasting each weekend in January at the Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Barrel Room.
Cost is $15 per person, but it is complimentary for wine club members. No reservation required. Guests must be 21 and over. Space is limited.
The tastings are scheduled for 12:30 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 17 and Sunday, Jan. 18.