- Record warm November sets stage for 2016 totalsPosted 23 hours ago
- Gehringer Brothers Estate Winery turns science into artPosted 2 days ago
- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 5 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 1 week ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 1 week ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 2 weeks ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 201 with Cheese Louise at 14 Hands Winery
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$28
PROSSER, Wash. — 14 Hands Winery, in partnership with Cheese Louise in Richland, has launched Wine and Cheese 201.
Bill Krieger, an ACS-certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wines paired with various cheeses.
Purchase tickets online or by calling us at 1-800-301-0773. Reserve your spot by Jan. 13.
Ages 21 and over, please. Price is $28, but it is $25.20 for Cellar 14 members