- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 1 day ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 2 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 1 week ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 1 week ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Maryhill Winery unveils plans for Spokane tasting roomPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 201 with Cheese Louise at 14 Hands Winery
January 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$28
PROSSER, Wash. — 14 Hands Winery, in partnership with Cheese Louise in Richland, has launched Wine and Cheese 201.
Bill Krieger, an ACS-certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wines paired with various cheeses.
Purchase tickets online or by calling us at 1-800-301-0773. Reserve your spot by Jan. 13.
Ages 21 and over, please. Price is $28, but it is $25.20 for Cellar 14 members