- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 24 hours ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 2 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 3 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 4 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 6 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 7 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 1 week ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 201 with Cheese Louise at 14 Hands Winery
January 16 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$28
PROSSER, Wash. — 14 Hands Winery, in partnership with Cheese Louise in Richland, has launched Wine and Cheese 201.
Bill Krieger, an ACS-certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wines paired with various cheeses.
Purchase tickets online or by calling us at 1-800-301-0773. Reserve your spot by Jan. 13.
Ages 21 and over, please. Price is $28, but it is $25.20 for Cellar 14 members