- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 13 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 7 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 201 with Cheese Louise at 14 Hands Winery
January 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$28
PROSSER, Wash. — 14 Hands Winery, in partnership with Cheese Louise in Richland, has launched Wine and Cheese 201.
Bill Krieger, an ACS-certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wines paired with various cheeses.
Purchase tickets online or by calling us at 1-800-301-0773. Reserve your spot by Jan. 13.
Ages 21 and over, please. Price is $28, but it is $25.20 for Cellar 14 members