- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Cheese 201 with Cheese Louise at 14 Hands Winery
January 16, 2016 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$28
PROSSER, Wash. — 14 Hands Winery, in partnership with Cheese Louise in Richland, has launched Wine and Cheese 201.
Bill Krieger, an ACS-certified cheese professional, will be leading the class on a whirlwind tour of 14 Hands wines paired with various cheeses.
Purchase tickets online or by calling us at 1-800-301-0773. Reserve your spot by Jan. 13.
Ages 21 and over, please. Price is $28, but it is $25.20 for Cellar 14 members