- Tickets on sale for Ste. Michelle, Maryhill winery concertsPosted 1 day ago
- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 3 days ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 4 days ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 6 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 1 week ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 2 weeks ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Dine at Groupon Bite of Seattle
July 17, 2015 - July 19, 2015$15
SEATTLE — The wines of Seattle-based Precept Wine are on display July 17-19 at this year’s Groupon Bite of Seattle at Seattle Center.
Located in the Alki Courtyard just north of KeyArena and adjacent to The Alley hosted by Jason Wilson and benefiting Food Lifeline, the Bite’s Wine Tasting features wines from eight wineries, all of which are based in Washington.
Wineries featured include Waterbrook Winery, Wild Meadows, Radius Washington State, Washington Hills, Browne Family Vineyards, Cavatappi, Gruet and House Wine. Some of the featured wine options include Washington Hills Rainier Red Blend, Gruet Cuvee Rose NV, and Browne Family Chardonnay.
The participating wineries will be offering award-winning wines as well as the chance to meet distinguished winemakers from around Washington.
For $15, guests receive a souvenir wine glass featuring this year’s Bite of Seattle logo, as well as five one-ounce tasting tickets. Additional tasting tickets may be purchased for $2 and glass pours are available for $8. If patrons find something they like, bottles and cases can be purchased on site and taken home. For special Happy Hour pricing, stop by between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. each day to save $3 off of a starter package – just $12 for five tasting tickets and a commemorative glass.
Guests can also purchase a wine tasting package when buying their tickets for The Alley hosted by Jason Wilson and benefiting Food Lifeline. Each dish featured at The Alley will have a suggested wine pairing option from our featured wineries that can be enjoyed in the wine tasting.
The Alley Wine Garden Stage sponsored by Warm 196.9 FM sits just next to the wine-tasting area, offering connoisseurs the opportunity to relax and socialize to the background folk, acoustic, smooth jazz and singer/songwriter performances.
Last year’s attendance at the Bite was an estimated 400,000 over the three-day weekend as more than 60 restaurants and specialty food product vendors worked the event. Beverage sales were up 65 percent because of the record-warm temperatures.