- Washington, the state of RieslingPosted 7 hours ago
- Larks Restaurants in Rogue Valley top Oregon Wine A-List awardsPosted 1 day ago
- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 3 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 5 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Sign Class at Spindrift Cellars
June 14, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Come to Spindrift Cellars and create your own 18-inch by 24-inch hand-painted and distressed wood sign.
Vermillion Drive Design will be joining Spindrift Cellars to teach you how to make your sign. You get to pick your colors and all materials included to make the “Love, Laughter, Wine” sign.
We will also do a wine tasting flight to get your creative juices flowing. Light food will be included with wine by the glass and bottle available to purchase. The class will be about three hours long.
Spots are limited so please call today. Cost is $60, which includes materials, instruction and wine flight. Prepay is required.