- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 day ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 2 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 4 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 5 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 6 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Top white wines from 2016 Great NW InvitePosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Sign Class at Spindrift Cellars
June 14, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Come to Spindrift Cellars and create your own 18-inch by 24-inch hand-painted and distressed wood sign.
Vermillion Drive Design will be joining Spindrift Cellars to teach you how to make your sign. You get to pick your colors and all materials included to make the “Love, Laughter, Wine” sign.
We will also do a wine tasting flight to get your creative juices flowing. Light food will be included with wine by the glass and bottle available to purchase. The class will be about three hours long.
Spots are limited so please call today. Cost is $60, which includes materials, instruction and wine flight. Prepay is required.