- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 19 mins ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 1 day ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 2 days ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 3 days ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 5 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Sign Class at Spindrift Cellars
June 14, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Come to Spindrift Cellars and create your own 18-inch by 24-inch hand-painted and distressed wood sign.
Vermillion Drive Design will be joining Spindrift Cellars to teach you how to make your sign. You get to pick your colors and all materials included to make the “Love, Laughter, Wine” sign.
We will also do a wine tasting flight to get your creative juices flowing. Light food will be included with wine by the glass and bottle available to purchase. The class will be about three hours long.
Spots are limited so please call today. Cost is $60, which includes materials, instruction and wine flight. Prepay is required.