- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 17 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Sign Class at Spindrift Cellars
June 14, 2015 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm$60
Come to Spindrift Cellars and create your own 18-inch by 24-inch hand-painted and distressed wood sign.
Vermillion Drive Design will be joining Spindrift Cellars to teach you how to make your sign. You get to pick your colors and all materials included to make the “Love, Laughter, Wine” sign.
We will also do a wine tasting flight to get your creative juices flowing. Light food will be included with wine by the glass and bottle available to purchase. The class will be about three hours long.
Spots are limited so please call today. Cost is $60, which includes materials, instruction and wine flight. Prepay is required.