- Lawmakers weigh 4th tasting room for Washington wineriesPosted 2 days ago
- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 3 days ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 1 week ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 2 weeks ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 3 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Swine in the Vine at TERO Estates
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Roasted pigs? New wines? Live music? What is there not to enjoy at TERO Estates during their annual Wine & Swine in the Vine?
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 27. for our annual Wine & Swine in the Vine down at Windrow Vineyard – Tero Estates & Flying Trout Wines in Milton-Freewater for an afternoon of enjoying new releases from TERO, a killer pig roast, live music and great company.
Cover is $10 per person inclusive of food and wine, and is waived for our wine club members.
For more information give us a call at (541) 203-0020.
The pig will be ready at 1 p.m.