- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 2 days ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 6 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 7 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 1 week ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Swine in the Vine at TERO Estates
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Roasted pigs? New wines? Live music? What is there not to enjoy at TERO Estates during their annual Wine & Swine in the Vine?
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 27. for our annual Wine & Swine in the Vine down at Windrow Vineyard – Tero Estates & Flying Trout Wines in Milton-Freewater for an afternoon of enjoying new releases from TERO, a killer pig roast, live music and great company.
Cover is $10 per person inclusive of food and wine, and is waived for our wine club members.
For more information give us a call at (541) 203-0020.
The pig will be ready at 1 p.m.