- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 3 hours ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 18 hours ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 2 days ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 1 week ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Okanagan Valley orchardists transition to stellar wines at C.C. JentschPosted 2 weeks ago
- Walla Walla builds on reputation as wine destinationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tulalip dinner seminar features Chris Figgins of Leonetti CellarPosted 2 weeks ago
- Alexana, Chehalem glitter at American Fine Wine Invitational judgingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Wine Business Monthly profiles Fujishin Family Cellars in Idaho as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Swine in the Vine at TERO Estates
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Roasted pigs? New wines? Live music? What is there not to enjoy at TERO Estates during their annual Wine & Swine in the Vine?
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 27. for our annual Wine & Swine in the Vine down at Windrow Vineyard – Tero Estates & Flying Trout Wines in Milton-Freewater for an afternoon of enjoying new releases from TERO, a killer pig roast, live music and great company.
Cover is $10 per person inclusive of food and wine, and is waived for our wine club members.
For more information give us a call at (541) 203-0020.
The pig will be ready at 1 p.m.