- Plan for Walla Walla’s Fall Release WeekendPosted 5 hours ago
- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 1 day ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 2 days ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 6 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 1 week ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Swine in the Vine at TERO Estates
September 27, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm$10
MILTON-FREEWATER, Ore. — Roasted pigs? New wines? Live music? What is there not to enjoy at TERO Estates during their annual Wine & Swine in the Vine?
Join us on Saturday, Sept. 27. for our annual Wine & Swine in the Vine down at Windrow Vineyard – Tero Estates & Flying Trout Wines in Milton-Freewater for an afternoon of enjoying new releases from TERO, a killer pig roast, live music and great company.
Cover is $10 per person inclusive of food and wine, and is waived for our wine club members.
For more information give us a call at (541) 203-0020.
The pig will be ready at 1 p.m.