- 20th annual Taste Washington offers 20% discountPosted 8 hours ago
- Brian Carter, Reininger, Walla Walla Vintners hoist Jefferson CupsPosted 4 days ago
- Sager Small set to take College Cellars education back to Woodward CanyonPosted 5 days ago
- Wine Yakima Valley rallies to support food banksPosted 7 days ago
- BC wine industry mourns Wild Goose founder Adolf KrugerPosted 1 week ago
- Ste. Michelle calls 2016 harvest biggest, longest for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Giving thanks for Northwest wine on ThanksgivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- ¡Salud! auction for Oregon vineyard worker healthcare sets recordPosted 2 weeks ago
- College Cellars spins Muscat into gold year after yearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Lake Chelan winery wins Tri-Cities Wine Festival with GSMPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wisdom Retreat with Christy Lambert
October 16, 2014 - October 19, 2014$1,649
PROSSER, Wash. — Explore the magic of Washington wine country in the Yakima Valley at a weekend retreat tasting world-class wines and playing with horses.
You’ll be guided by Christy Lambert, a life coach and trainer based in the Tri-Cities, to connect with yourself and nature. You’ll learn strategies to help you trust and let go so you can start making decisions from a place of peace. And you’ll be supported in giving yourself permission to really enjoy your life.
The weekend includes exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to some of Washington’s premier wineries. There will be winemaker dinners, personal tasting experiences and a horseback ride through a vineyard. Accommodations will be at Seven Gables Pensione B&B in Prosser, a beautifully restored historic farmhouse in the heart of Washington wine country.
And there will be a full day of Horse Play Retreat, with no previous experience necessary. Lambert stages Horse Play workshops and retreats all over the world, works one-on-one with private clients and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.