- Mega Purple – an insidious additive that can ruin a winePosted 12 hours ago
- 17th annual Platinum Judging begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Inside Walla Walla’s Artifex: More than a custom-crush facilityPosted 3 days ago
- Climate change presents possibilities, challenges for Washington wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Cabernet Sauvignon is king in WashingtonPosted 5 days ago
- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 5 days ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 7 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 1 week ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wisdom Retreat with Christy Lambert
October 16, 2014 - October 19, 2014$1,649
PROSSER, Wash. — Explore the magic of Washington wine country in the Yakima Valley at a weekend retreat tasting world-class wines and playing with horses.
You’ll be guided by Christy Lambert, a life coach and trainer based in the Tri-Cities, to connect with yourself and nature. You’ll learn strategies to help you trust and let go so you can start making decisions from a place of peace. And you’ll be supported in giving yourself permission to really enjoy your life.
The weekend includes exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to some of Washington’s premier wineries. There will be winemaker dinners, personal tasting experiences and a horseback ride through a vineyard. Accommodations will be at Seven Gables Pensione B&B in Prosser, a beautifully restored historic farmhouse in the heart of Washington wine country.
And there will be a full day of Horse Play Retreat, with no previous experience necessary. Lambert stages Horse Play workshops and retreats all over the world, works one-on-one with private clients and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.