- Wild Goose tops 5th Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 13 hours ago
- Cascadia Wine Competition concludes today in OregonPosted 1 day ago
- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 3 days ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 5 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wisdom Retreat with Christy Lambert
October 16, 2014 - October 19, 2014$1,649
PROSSER, Wash. — Explore the magic of Washington wine country in the Yakima Valley at a weekend retreat tasting world-class wines and playing with horses.
You’ll be guided by Christy Lambert, a life coach and trainer based in the Tri-Cities, to connect with yourself and nature. You’ll learn strategies to help you trust and let go so you can start making decisions from a place of peace. And you’ll be supported in giving yourself permission to really enjoy your life.
The weekend includes exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to some of Washington’s premier wineries. There will be winemaker dinners, personal tasting experiences and a horseback ride through a vineyard. Accommodations will be at Seven Gables Pensione B&B in Prosser, a beautifully restored historic farmhouse in the heart of Washington wine country.
And there will be a full day of Horse Play Retreat, with no previous experience necessary. Lambert stages Horse Play workshops and retreats all over the world, works one-on-one with private clients and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.