- WSU lecture series to present ‘Climate Extremes’ wine symposiumPosted 15 hours ago
- Reustle wins 5 double golds at San Francisco Chronicle wine judgingPosted 5 days ago
- Ste. Michelle brands ride tall at Houston rodeo judgingPosted 5 days ago
- San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition draws 6,850 entriesPosted 1 week ago
- Paterson takes Tantalus Vineyards to another levelPosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Riesling, we wish there was morePosted 1 week ago
- Oregon Tempranillo Celebration adds public tastingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Photojournalist looks back at 2016 vintage in Northwest winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Malbec on the risePosted 2 weeks ago
- Ag Expo seminar features Woodward Canyon’s second generationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wisdom Retreat with Christy Lambert
October 16, 2014 - October 19, 2014$1,649
PROSSER, Wash. — Explore the magic of Washington wine country in the Yakima Valley at a weekend retreat tasting world-class wines and playing with horses.
You’ll be guided by Christy Lambert, a life coach and trainer based in the Tri-Cities, to connect with yourself and nature. You’ll learn strategies to help you trust and let go so you can start making decisions from a place of peace. And you’ll be supported in giving yourself permission to really enjoy your life.
The weekend includes exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to some of Washington’s premier wineries. There will be winemaker dinners, personal tasting experiences and a horseback ride through a vineyard. Accommodations will be at Seven Gables Pensione B&B in Prosser, a beautifully restored historic farmhouse in the heart of Washington wine country.
And there will be a full day of Horse Play Retreat, with no previous experience necessary. Lambert stages Horse Play workshops and retreats all over the world, works one-on-one with private clients and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.