- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 3 days ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 7 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 1 week ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 1 week ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 2 weeks ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine and Wisdom Retreat with Christy Lambert
October 16, 2014 - October 19, 2014$1,649
PROSSER, Wash. — Explore the magic of Washington wine country in the Yakima Valley at a weekend retreat tasting world-class wines and playing with horses.
You’ll be guided by Christy Lambert, a life coach and trainer based in the Tri-Cities, to connect with yourself and nature. You’ll learn strategies to help you trust and let go so you can start making decisions from a place of peace. And you’ll be supported in giving yourself permission to really enjoy your life.
The weekend includes exclusive, behind-the-scenes access to some of Washington’s premier wineries. There will be winemaker dinners, personal tasting experiences and a horseback ride through a vineyard. Accommodations will be at Seven Gables Pensione B&B in Prosser, a beautifully restored historic farmhouse in the heart of Washington wine country.
And there will be a full day of Horse Play Retreat, with no previous experience necessary. Lambert stages Horse Play workshops and retreats all over the world, works one-on-one with private clients and regularly speaks to groups and businesses.