- Woodinville WineCraft auction moves to Columbia WineryPosted 16 hours ago
- Washington wine growers, irrigators grapple with climate changePosted 2 days ago
- Walla Walla’s Doubleback making its own identityPosted 3 days ago
- Charles Smith reshapes Washington wine industryPosted 5 days ago
- Judges select favorites at Great Northwest Invitational Wine CompetitionPosted 5 days ago
- Commentary: Why the lack of women winemakers in Washington?Posted 6 days ago
- Cabernet Franc a gentler version of Cabernet SauvignonPosted 7 days ago
- King Estate completes conversion to biodynamicPosted 1 week ago
- Washington wineries brace for epic stormPosted 1 week ago
- Scoria Vineyards ready to rock Idaho wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Blending Seminar at Spindrift Cellars
March 5 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$46
Experience a rare opportunity try your hand at winemaking at a unique event guided by Matt Compton, winemaker and owner of Spindrift Cellars.
First, barrel taste a select set of samples of individual clones and vineyards of Pinot Noir, comparing and contrasting the different characteristics. Discover the role barrel selection and aging plays in the crafting and development of wine.
Choose from among the samples to make your own blend. Taste our future wines and see how your wine compares. Then enjoy being the first to taste our new release Pinot Noir, accompanied by an artisan cheese plate.
Save on our new releases with special pricing for attendees only. Purchase tickets in advance only. Space is very limited.