- An Outstanding selection of Northwest winesPosted 8 hours ago
- New leadership at Adelsheim Vineyard in OregonPosted 3 days ago
- vinAmité Cellars finds its way in British Columbia wine industryPosted 4 days ago
- Myles Anderson sells his share of Walla Walla VintnersPosted 5 days ago
- Ashley Trout to pour Walla Walla wines at pre-Oscar party in L.A.Posted 6 days ago
- Merlot remains force in Northwest wine industryPosted 1 week ago
- Canadian wine industry toasts vintner Harry McWattersPosted 1 week ago
- Tax relief bill for small Washington wineries moves alongPosted 1 week ago
- Red Mountain turns more red and greenPosted 2 weeks ago
- WAWGG is now Washington Winegrowers AssociationPosted 3 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Blending Seminar at Spindrift Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$46
Experience a rare opportunity try your hand at winemaking at a unique event guided by Matt Compton, winemaker and owner of Spindrift Cellars.
First, barrel taste a select set of samples of individual clones and vineyards of Pinot Noir, comparing and contrasting the different characteristics. Discover the role barrel selection and aging plays in the crafting and development of wine.
Choose from among the samples to make your own blend. Taste our future wines and see how your wine compares. Then enjoy being the first to taste our new release Pinot Noir, accompanied by an artisan cheese plate.
Save on our new releases with special pricing for attendees only. Purchase tickets in advance only. Space is very limited.