- Auction of Washington Wines climbs to No. 4 in U.S. rankingsPosted 17 hours ago
- Idaho wine industry coming into its ownPosted 5 days ago
- Olympia gives Washington wineries more tasting roomsPosted 6 days ago
- Abacela, Bunnell star again at Pacific Rim International Wine CompetitionPosted 6 days ago
- Boushey takes over Klipsun Vineyard managementPosted 1 week ago
- Judges select favorites from 2017 Cascadia Wine CompetitionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Washington Syrah continues to grow in popularityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Red Mountain’s famed Klipsun Vineyard sold to Chicago firmPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bud break marks start of 2017 vintage for Washington winePosted 2 weeks ago
- Most Washington wineries won’t need new wastewater permitsPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Blending Seminar at Spindrift Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$46
Experience a rare opportunity try your hand at winemaking at a unique event guided by Matt Compton, winemaker and owner of Spindrift Cellars.
First, barrel taste a select set of samples of individual clones and vineyards of Pinot Noir, comparing and contrasting the different characteristics. Discover the role barrel selection and aging plays in the crafting and development of wine.
Choose from among the samples to make your own blend. Taste our future wines and see how your wine compares. Then enjoy being the first to taste our new release Pinot Noir, accompanied by an artisan cheese plate.
Save on our new releases with special pricing for attendees only. Purchase tickets in advance only. Space is very limited.