- 5th annual Cascadia Wine Competition begins todayPosted 1 day ago
- Ancient Lakes fascinates as young Washington wine regionPosted 4 days ago
- 6 bills for Washington wineries alive in state LegislaturePosted 7 days ago
- Red Mountain vineyards pour 2016 wines for winemakersPosted 1 week ago
- California scientists share research with Walla Walla wine studentsPosted 1 week ago
- Syrah plays big role in Northwest red blendsPosted 1 week ago
- Shanken group dubs A to Z Wineworks of Oregon as Hot BrandPosted 2 weeks ago
- Coiled Wines to open tasting room in Boise, winery in Garden CityPosted 2 weeks ago
- Foris Vineyards hires Stephanie Pao to replace Bryan WilsonPosted 2 weeks ago
- 2017 vintage off to cool start in Pacific NorthwestPosted 2 weeks ago
- This event has passed.
Wine Blending Seminar at Spindrift Cellars
March 5, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm$46
Experience a rare opportunity try your hand at winemaking at a unique event guided by Matt Compton, winemaker and owner of Spindrift Cellars.
First, barrel taste a select set of samples of individual clones and vineyards of Pinot Noir, comparing and contrasting the different characteristics. Discover the role barrel selection and aging plays in the crafting and development of wine.
Choose from among the samples to make your own blend. Taste our future wines and see how your wine compares. Then enjoy being the first to taste our new release Pinot Noir, accompanied by an artisan cheese plate.
Save on our new releases with special pricing for attendees only. Purchase tickets in advance only. Space is very limited.